Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wonder if video games actually do increase violence

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
In the '90s that was the scare but... I mean, SOMETHING is increasing the numbers of mass shootings.

And all that might happen in the end is that we lose the guns but keep the games, lol

It's hard to say for sure I guess.

Well, until then all that anyone can play is Mario and Pokemon, OK? XD

In the '90s that was the scare but... I mean, SOMETHING is increasing the numbers of mass shootings.

And all that might happen in the end is that we lose the guns but keep the games, lol

Cuckserfaggot bullshit analysis lead to painfull bluepilled pinacle of human feces

No, i grew up playing vodeo games, i am not violent instead the bullies never played any games but they were violent.

No man, hateful forums are the problem

jewish ploy retard it's been proven false. even in the normie react videos the first thing people do in gta is run over innocent people

I do enjoy killing normies in video games

Best one to do so is called “hatred”

Basically doomer who’s had enough with life :feelsmusic: :feelsclown:

Wow very passionate replies!

Why would it be so bad if it did turn out to be true? I love gaming but if some people are susceptible to being affected by it in this way then that's the way it is.

I didn't expect such a strong reaction just from considering it!

@Pikacel I've played Spark 1 and 3. Maybe I should try more ^^

[UWSL][UWSL]Not your idiot, violence in the world has decreased according to statistics, especially among young people, you are being fooled by moral panic. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]Yes, people must have played a lot of Call of Duty in World War II.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]Yes, your idiot, do you want to censor video games?[/UWSL] [UWSL]So you have to do the same with movies, series, comics books until you reach this forum.[/UWSL][/UWSL]