Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I would rather be Autistic than NT

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I would just change my looks and be a master at NT frauding. However I would still keep my autism. Because we're more intelligent and creative. Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla,Steve Jobs,Bill Gates etc all had autism. I wouldn't wanna be a plain boring neurotypical who follows the crowd. I would rather be dark triad leader or have high functioning intelligent autism.

Tbh true if I'm gonna be incel and people won't like me whatever I do I might as well be an autistic savant.

Hhmhm yeah we autist are way smarter than normal scum i have an iq over 100 these normies are in the 80-90 range

Hhmhm yeah we autist are way smarter than normal scum i have an iq over 100 these normies are in the 80-90 range
I doubt you have an iq over a 100. Goofy ahh quandale dingle looking ahh nigga

My autism is quite a big part of me. It's the Reason I daydream so much and I'm so creative. Have so many interests etc. Idk I just feel like I would lose so much creativity, imagination and intelligence if got rid of my autism just to fit in with the crowd. I would rather be an expert at NT frauding which I'm not so bad at doing

I would lose so much creativity, imagination and intelligence if got rid of my autism just to fit in with the crowd.
None of that shit means anything unless you’re an actual genius like Tesla

None of that shit means anything unless you’re an actual genius like Tesla
Either way,I would still get to slay and have many friends. Whilst still being my autistic self. Many wouldnt suspect I'm autistic anyway. Having an imagination and being creative can help alot in certain careers

Being autistic can be so brutal.

I was "friends" with a guy with asperger's. Luckily he was a volcel at the time. But if one day he decides to try to get a girlfriend, the NT pill will be so brutal :feelsbadman:...

Autist Dark Triad Chad vs average gymcel

Retarded take. There is nothing worse than being autistic, save being schizophrenic, in terms of dating success, general social success and building up friendships, and even career and general life success. Even though foids prefer whites to asians and curries, that doesn't change the fact that a good chunk of each of them finds some sort of success or another with foids, friends, and life. Then you look at the statistics for autistics, and schizos, and it's a world of difference.

Inceldom, lack of life success, loneliness, and many more problems are among the minority of NT populations, the rare exception, if you will. It's the vast majority of our autistic/schizo populations.

You're always better off being NT than being white. Being NT boosts your odds of success significantly. If you're NT and incel, you're an exception, an oddity. If you're autistic and incel, welcome to the club. :feelsseriously:

Edit: Thought this was another race bait/autism hate thread. Turns out I was wrong. But my points still stand. NT is far superior to being autism, when it comes to general happiness, success, and fulfillment from life.

Last edited:
Retarded take. There is nothing worse than being autistic, save being schizophrenic, in terms of dating success, general social success and building up friendships, and even career and general life success. Even though foids prefer whites to asians and curries, that doesn't change the fact that a good chunk of each of them finds some sort of success or another with foids, friends, and life. Then you look at the statistics for autistics, and schizos, and it's a world of difference.

Inceldom, lack of life success, loneliness, and many more problems are among the minority of NT populations, the rare exception, if you will. It's the vast majority of our autistic/schizo populations.

You're always better off being NT than being white. Being NT boosts your odds of success significantly. If you're NT and incel, you're an exception, an oddity. If you're autistic and incel, welcome to the club. :feelsseriously:

Edit: Thought this was another race bait/autism hate thread. Turns out I was wrong. But my points still stand. NT is far superior to being autism, when it comes to general happiness, success, and fulfillment from life.
Exactly. Having autism makes the most basic parts of life never happen to you

Next human who tells me autism is a superpower should be beaten to death in wii sports boxing

This is unironically one of the most retarded things I have ever come across

We are denied our basic human experiences, almost rights, because we were born wrong, and yet, as people are inhumane and evil, they can't even spare us the mercy of denying us our existence in suffering by eliminating us when we're young, and so we must endure the torment they themselves dish out to us our entire lives.

People are fucking worse than dogshit.

We are denied our basic human experiences, almost rights, because we were born wrong, and yet, as people are inhumane and evil, they can't even spare us the mercy of denying us our existence in suffering by eliminating us when we're young, and so we must endure the torment they themselves dish out to us our entire lives.

People are fucking worse than dogshit.
The autistic pride crowd try to deny this. They also think that autism cannot deter dating success. Most autistic guys I met never have dated before

Giga cope. You wouldn’t last a day with autism

NTs and their behavior make me sick. You're right OP.

I would want to be NT just as long as I still have the same mindset and not being an NPC.

I would want to be NT just as long as I still have the same mindset and not being an NPC.
That would make you non nt. Haven’t met a single non NPC nt normie that doesn’t seem to have at least mild autism or whatever

Next human who tells me autism is a superpower should be beaten to death in wii sports boxing
An 85 IQ, NT Tyrone who loses his virginity at 14 and has a lot of friends is massively better off than a 150 IQ high functioning autist that has zero friends or acquaintances and doesn't lose his virginity until 25 (if he ever loses it at all).

The only exception would be a high functioning autist who can use his high IQ to become wealthy at a relatively young age. But that's a small handful of autist. The majority of autist, even if they are higher IQ than most people, end up like I described above.

The autistic pride crowd try to deny this. They also think that autism cannot deter dating success. Most autistic guys I met never have dated before
If you're a foid or faggot, it may not generally deter your dating success. If you are a heterosexual male, autism, even just a mild touch of it, tanks your dating success. Even if just because it makes you more high inhib than normal

if it means being an NPC i'd still go for it

Well of course they try to deny it, because we're one of the few groups suffering any real sort of injustice or hardship in today's modern, Western soyciety, and that would require real work to fix, which the current generations don't want to do. So they sweep us under the rug, while putting on fake airs of virtue signalling for us, which is even more hilarious because virtue signalling itself is nothing but hot air in the first place. They just want us to shut up, know our place, and tuck ourselves quietly into a dark corner somewhere so that we don't disrupt the normies' worldview of their 'perfect world.' :fuk:

"I would rather be virgin than nonvirgin"

I would rather be NT but if they is one thing that I would definitely keep from my autism...it would be my creativity and imagination. I mean I can literally imagine a whole storyline in my head that would make a good movie. Not even kidding. It's like a psychic superpower to be so creative.

Us autists take it for granted, remember they are guys that can't even imagine a fucking apple.

Us autists take it for granted, remember they are guys that can't even imagine a fucking apple.
I was gonna say I'm not one of the autists who's gifted with imagination, but after reading that, yeah, I definitely have more than enough to imagine an apple. Fat load of good it's done me in life, though. :feelsbadman:

They bluepill us autists so much it went from just annoying, to ridiculous, to infuriating.

I can't even read blogs about living with autism anymore (although I'd wish to) due to the "toxic positivity".

Negative experiences are always whitewashed or downplayed, and every other paragraph contains "advice" like:

-- make friends
-- join social groups
-- believe in yourself
-- improve your social skills
-- don't be afraid to enter relationships
etc.

:feelsree: