Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i would rather have a micropenis than be a nigger

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
now that i think about it, there really isn't anything worse than being a nigger. sorry blackcels, but the majority of you just don't come across as being human with how low iq, violent, uncreative and deplorable your race is. i would kill myself a long time ago if i was black even if i had a massive dick. the only thing that can redeem a black man in my eyes is if he is some house nigger who acts and carries himself like a white man. thank god i am not a nigger. back in my coomer days i use to envy them for having big shlongs but now i am relieved that i am a man of decorum and elegance which is more than can be said for these melinated fellows

i am sorry to the blackcels who i accused of being fakecels. you are indeed very subhuman and there is nothing that can be done about that.

Looks like the Dutch violinist got blacked recently

now that i think about it, there really isn't anything worse than being a nigger. sorry blackcels, but the majority of you just don't come across as being human with how low iq, violent, uncreative and deplorable your race is. i would kill myself a long time ago if i was black even if i had a massive dick. the only thing that can redeem a black man in my eyes is if he is some house nigger who acts and carries himself like a white man. thank god i am not a nigger. back in my coomer days i use to envy them for having big shlongs but now i am relieved that i am a man of decorum and elegance which is more than can be said for these melinated fellows
As You typed this random uga booga ugly nigger with slave ancestors working in your grandparents cotton fields breeds the white women you should have been married rn

My dick cost a late night fee
Your dick got the HIV
My dick plays on the double feature screen
Your dick went straight to DVD
My dick, bigger than a bridge
Your dick look like a little kid's
My dick, large like the Chargers, the whole team
Your shit look like you fourteen
My dick, locked in a cage, right
Your dick suffer from stage fright
My dick, so hot, it's stolen
Your dick look like Gary Coleman
My dick, pink and big
Your dick stinks like shit
My dick got a Caesar do
Your dick needs a tweezer, dude
My dick is like super size
Your dick look like two fries
My dick, more mass than the Earth
Your dick, half staff, it needs work
My dick, been there done that
Your dick sits there with dunce cap
My dick, V.I.P.
Your shit needs I.D.
It's time that we let the world know
Dude, you gotta let your girl go
D.S. is the best in the business
P.S. we got dicks like Jesus
My dick need no introduction
Your dick don't even function
My dick served a whole luncheon
Your dick, it look like a munchkin
My dick, size of a pumpkin
Your dick look like Macaulay Culkin
My dick, good good lovin'
Your dick, good for nothin'
My dick bench pressed three fifty
Your dick couldn't shoplift at Thrifty
My dick, pretty damn skimpy
Your dick, hungry as a hippie
My dick don't fit down the chimney
Your dick is like a kid from the Philippines
My dick is like an M16
Your dick, broken vending machine
My dick parts the seas
Your dick farts and queefs
My dick, rumble in the jungle
Your dick got touched by your uncle
My dick goes to yoga
Your dick, fruit roll-up
My dick, grade-A beef
Your dick, made a geek
My dick, sick and dangerous
Your dick, quick and painless
My dick, 'nuff said
Your dick loves Fred
P.S. we got dicks like Jesus (like Jesus, we got dicks like Jesus, dicks like Jesus)

As You typed this random uga booga ugly nigger with slave ancestors working in your grandparents cotton fields breeds the white women you should have been married rn
the women i am attracted to don't fuck with niggers, so no.

The only thing worse than being Asian is being a nigger

He's curry

7161.jpg

Who cares about race? Bones are everything, and Micropenis is a death sentence..

Low iq stormcel thread :feelswhat:
you nigger

disagree personally. while niggers low IQ. They got good athleticism. if I woke up nigger. would sports Maxx ASAP

Cumskin whores love niggers.

there's nothing worse than a micropenis. That's like wishing to be a tranny. A micropenis is worse than a vagina-- it's absolutely useless.

The only thing worse than being Asian is being a nigger
Asian isn’t too bad as long as you’re not sub 5 and are a native Asian

Yea inceldom seems rife though amongst western born Asians

there's nothing worse than a micropenis. That's like wishing to be a tranny. A micropenis is worse than a vagina-- it's absolutely useless.
maybe not a legit micropenis, but i would take 4.5inches over being a nigger

White people can't fight, only looksmax and attract foids

No real struggle, anyone can do that just by existing

get the fuck over racial superiority you dumb dimwit

there are other things to worry about than the attack on random blackcels

People like you prevent a lot of incels from joining the racism does prevent users from joining

and you've made it a shithole

White people can't fight, only looksmax and attract foids

No real struggle, anyone can do that just by existing

get the fuck over racial superiority you dumb dimwit

there are other things to worry about than the attack on random blackcels

People like you prevent a lot of incels from joining the racism does prevent users from joining

and you've made it a shithole
dry your eyes faggot. i am sympathising with niggers more than attacking them

I would rather be a violent nigger than this pathetic, weak and cowardly thing I am.

To me the only solution is limiting current Blacks from breeding and only allowing high IQ Africans into the country.

https://africacheck.org/fact-checks...do-well-arent-most-successful-ethnic-group-us

"A June 2015 report by the think-tank found that 29% of the Nigerian diaspora - defined as Nigerian immigrants and their children - older than 25 held a master’s degree, PhD or an advanced professional degree compared to 11% of the US population overall. This was based on analysis of US census bureau data for 2009 to 2013.

The think-tank’s communications director, Michelle Mittelstadt, confirmed that they had studied 15 US diaspora populations, including Nigeria. These had not been ranked, but comparing the profiles show that India’s graduate degree attainment (at 44%) was the highest, followed by Nigeria a."

imagine if we'd send all the dumb Niggers back to Africa and only let the smart ones re-enter the West. I am convinced that Western Niggers make Africa dumber by exporting their culture to Africa, I recently heard a Nigerian song on Dutch radio where the guy called his lover "Shawty", this means that Africans look up to the dumb idiots in the West and not the actual successful Niggers.

just imagine how much better the world was if any African with an IQ lower than 130 was sent back to Africa, pure bliss.

if that were the case then the black race would only have athletism and that's it
and even then only in certain basic activities like running in a straight line

Niggers still have a substantial advantage over other ethnics, i'd certainly prefer to be black, than curry/ricecel

finally mang
someone who understands how shit it is to be this race

fucking over