Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wouldn't be incel if I was white

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I wouldn't be incel if my nose was thin and pointy instead of wide and round, and if my hair was anything other than frizzy black mess. Even if my height and the rest of my face remained unchanged, my worst features are my ethnic features.

you'd still be an incel wake the fuck up. White curry black it doesnt matter if youre not a chad its over fuckin over

I wouldn't be incel if I was dead

@Tellem--T Do you feel the same way?

Legit. It's impossible to be a incel as a white guy in California.

you'd still be an incel wake the fuck up. White curry black it doesnt matter if youre not a chad its over fuckin over
This aint true.

Never 4get.
You are statistically mathematically better off if white when it comes to dating.

Statistically speaking white males, don't even both replying to a lot of the females that message them. That's the level of abundance they have.

The numbers at the bottom actually show the racial totem pole pretty well:
Female senders perspective:
White > PacificIslander >Hispanic >Black > NativeAmerica/Asian > Other > Indian > middle eastern.

From Male senders:
White > NativeAmerican > MiddleEastern > Pacific Islander > Hispanic > Asian > Black > Indian.

From female senders shows what the CHAD pyramid is like. (because if females are mesaging them they are chad).
ie; White chad riegn supreme, while middle eastern chads have the hardest time.

From Male senders shows the incel/average pyramid.
White average/ugly guys get the highest repsonse rates.
while average/ugly Indian guys get the lowest.

Oddly enough Chad indian guys are better responded to than Chad middle eastern guys.

Attachments

• 1523717282802.png
    1523717282802.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
This aint true.
View attachment 7975

Never 4get.
You are statistically mathematically better off if white when it comes to dating.

View attachment 7977

Statistically speaking white males, don't even both replying to a lot of the females that message them. That's the level of abundance they have.
Solid hardcore facts right here, and they still deny how over it is for ethnics.

I'm average looking if I was white I would definitely be able to land women

if you're white and average and tall at best you'll get an old landwhale

I'm average looking if I was white I would definitely be able to land women
Haven't you already "landed" women before? I might be confusing you with a fakecel.

Just more proof that us whitecels are the only truecels.

JUST BE ETHNIC
JUST BE BLACK
JUST BE ASIAN

Agreed, but more importantly I woudnt be here if I was goodlooking.

@Tellem--T Do you feel the same way?

Yes I made a similar post but it got deleted by the cuck mods, I would be a big time slayer if I was white especially with my godly elite height and frame, I would be among the slaying levels of the best if I was white, but my coloured skin, non white features hold me back the most, that's why it's race>face in my case, being non white in the west or even the world is death sentence, especially as a sub8 ethnic... you are not even in the game at that point

Like I was saying the biggest slayers at my college I use to go to were guys who were white 6ft2 with a fit frame, being tall and wide is good and on top of being white you are a god to these bitches, I have the height and frame, but not the race, also race is basically the same as face, literally, race is a facial feature when I think about it lol

Yes but you are not so ldar