Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel iam inviting you all to be better

M

middleEast

Recruit
★★★
are you angry ?
do you feel offended ?

Why not challenge those who think lesss of us ?

i mean why not rise up and strive for something that will make us superior:feelzez:

i for example my fellow lonely humans have made a choice to die trying . :society:

I mean do it to prove them wrong .

:feelzez: it's a "good" and beneficial cope

positivity is overrated .

Use that hate and sadness to be better .

:feelzez:

are you angry ?
do you feel offended ?

i mean why not rise up and strive for something that will make us superior:feelzez:

i for example my fellow lonely humans have made a choice to die trying . :society:

I'm inviting you to fuck off this forum with this bullshit :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: shit:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

You sound like an infiltrator tbh. :feelswhere:

are you angry ?
do you feel offended ?

I invite you to stop larping and to stfu

then you don't understand what iam trying to communicate , it requires lots of pain to be in that state of motivation .
Yes I do. It is “I am going to pretend to be an incel to get on that forum and try and get incels to self improve”.

Yes I do. It is “I am going to pretend to be an incel to get on that forum and try and get incels to self improve”.
if you are enjoying it then have fun , Some of us want to do something , we hope and dream :feelzez:

Ok fake cel :feelsokman:
if you think mentalcels are fakecels then you are correct .
to be a defeatist is not part of :blackpill: it's your cope .

i can dream to achieve many things in life , that are very possible why surrender .

Last edited:
Mental cel who is an extreme optimist. Great logic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fakecel

are you angry ?
do you feel offended ?

1. Not at the moment. :feelshehe:
2. See #1. :feelsthink:
3. I don’t care what they think of us. :society:
4. There is no spoon. :feelsjuice:
5. It is a futile endeavor as our enemies are largely children and ignorant girls/women that are essentially NPC’s and simply mindlessly parrot MSM talking points at us and believe MSM propaganda about us and anything the MSM says about any other subject wholesale unquestioningly. Infact they think a person is crazy if they so much challenge the narrative or anything stated at all by CNN as fact. Such people ie brainwashing victims are generally too far gone for us to ever hope to get through to. So it’s best to simply leave them to their own stupidity or speak the truth exactly one time to them without engaging them in any back and forth debate and just hope that some day the seeds of awareness you planted in their mind eventually grow strong enough to stamp out their previous stupidity and brainwashing and simply acknowledge to themselves if no one else that we are right in the things that we say. :feelsokman:

Mental cel who is an extreme optimist. Great logic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fakecel
your fixed thinking is your prove that mentally disabled people cannot be optimistic cannot dream cannot hope ?
is that your "logic"

your fixed thinking is your prove that mentally disabled people cannot be optimistic cannot dream cannot hope ?
is that your "logic"
BluePill trash advice. we all do self improvement in one way or another let's not jack off over ig

Mental cel who is an extreme optimist. Great logic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
is that your "logic"

No. You are saying your mind is keeping you from ascending but clearly don’t have anxiety based on the original blue pulled post “just try harder bro” :bluepill:

Doesn’t add up = clear LARP

I just wanna know why this is tagged rage fuel, fuck off

Mental cel who is an extreme optimist. Great logic :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No. You are saying your mind is keeping you from ascending but clearly don’t have anxiety based on the original blue pulled post “just try harder bro” :bluepill:

Doesn’t add up = clear LARP
Have a better brain next time fakecel! :smonk: