Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'd be ok being incel if foids didn't hate me.

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
whatever I get I'm ugly and you'll never love me because of that. But why go out of your way to also hate me too? I don't understand what they get out of it. Social isolation sucks and it's a form of hatred too but when it goes beyond that to make fun of me, laugh and spit at my face? If it wasn't for all that It would be more bearable. Foids just have no soul. I did nothing to them and they hate me just because of how I look :cryfeels:

whatever I get I'm ugly and you'll never love me because of that. But why go out of your way to also hate me too? I don't understand what they get out of it. Social isolation sucks and it's a form of hatred too but when it goes beyond that to make fun of me, laugh and spit at my face? If it wasn't for all that It would be more bearable. Foids just have no soul. I did nothing to them and they hate me just because of how I look :cryfeels:
Sometimes it appears that women have no balance. They either love you or hate you. They either respect you or treat you unfairly. Their brains operate on sexual desire. Men's brains do operate on sexual desire, but it's counterbalanced by ethics and rationality, traits which women are not known for. Screw these bitches, they can all burn in hell for all I care.

I don’t understand. I never get “made fun of” by foids

make fun of me, laugh and spit at my face?

That reminds me of the time I was sitting outside with a bundle of bananas. A Black male quickly turned around and spat on my hands and the bananas. I walked off, disgusted.

That reminds me of the time I was sitting outside with a bundle of bananas. A Black male quickly turned around and spat on my hands and the bananas. I walked off, disgusted.
:dafuckfeels:

I'm okay with being an ugly recluse if society gives me the option to drop out completely and live on neetbuxx. If I'm so ugly that I will be resented and bullied everywhere I go, at least give me the option to drop out.

GIVE ME NEETBUX OR GIVE ME DEATH.

Sadly, only one of many...

I was resting on a bench near the "shelter connect" service of a church, when a Hispanic man quickly walked up to me and started hitting me on the head before walking off.

Sadly, only one of many...

I was resting on a bench near the "shelter connect" service of a church, when a Hispanic man quickly walked up to me and started hitting me on the head before walking off.
:shock:

We are with you brother. We all are brocels:feelsaww:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: