Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’d rather be tall with Incel face then short with Chad face

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’d rather be 6’0 with Incel face then 5’7 with Chad face outside of dating I’d still be treated better due to my height being tall is better from a biological perspective than being good looking

Face>height copers on suicide watch now

agua está mojada

Tfw 5’7 with incel face

It's a lot more nuanced than that... :feelsaww:

There are many factors I would make in this decision, like exactly how incellish my face would be, or how Chad my face would be. :feelsjuice:

I don't know why people here make blanketing statements like this and then expect it to count as an argument. :feelsUgh:

In my opinion, you would just be seen as an ogre if you were 6'0 and also had a truecel face. :feelshehe:

I'd rather be 5'7 tbh

I dunno about that. I'd rather be 5'7" and goodlooking personally. It's not so manlet tier it'll ruin your life.

I’d rather be 6’0 with Incel face then 5’7 with Chad face outside of dating I’d still be treated better due to my height being tall is better from a biological perspective than being good looking
cope u can basically pedomaxx :dafuckfeels: