Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Identify politics is what defines an incel’s choice of coping mechanisms

Celius

Celius

-
The general diversity of this community is stunning, no doubt, and although I may have some theories, I can never really put my hands on an exact why. What I can do though, is come up with somewhat of a rational realization on why lonely men are scattered around everywhere.

Everyone in this community is coping all over the place. In addition of having looksmaxxing sites and this forum which mostly just consists of teenagers eventually leaving this phase of believing they will die alone despite them ever even trying (most normies go through this) we have r/foreveralone, r/fa30plus, r/depression, r/lonely, all of which are completely different from one another especially in terms of members’ lingo and age. We then have Twitter users and they’re not united either, even the most supposedly proclaimed incels over there deny textbook blackpill. And last, we have r/inceltear which I’m not even gonna get into it.

So why is it? Why are we so diverse? Why couldn’t we just universally form one community and stick to it as it would make sense since we are all lonely, right?

Well we can’t and I think that’s all to do with modern age identity politics and taught beliefs within our community. A very good example of this is by looking at the children in my country. I see very young boys, like maybe 12 or even 10, whose minds were polluted by outside sources (e.g. Andrew Tate). They’re barely able to comprehend the fundamental of English, can’t write for themselves, can’t speak for themselves, and yet they are pushed so heavily by social standards into picking a side as quickly as humanly possible and then settle on it for the rest of their lives without having baseline structure of anything for themselves.

And it’s pretty much the exact same with western societies and even the users on this forum. Even in here, everyone has its own opinion on women.

For example, if I as someone who is residing in an overly Islamic country inform you, a westerner from America, that women in here can be just as promiscuous, woke and lookist as every other nation, you won’t hesitate to bring out your pitchforks; you would immediately turn combative and aggressive towards me purely because I’m shattering your only hopes and dreams, all your ideologies which you’ve been forced to accept but not shape from a young age, all your taught beliefs, all of your identity, all would get demolished the second I tell you this and I don’t blame you. Mine would too.

We can’t settle on ANYthing because all of us have been progressively losing that one little sense of shared identity and solidarity that was once common within our ancestors. You choose to distract yourself by standing next to certain beliefs (e.g. western societies have ruined women and that’s why you can’t get laid) and I choose to cope with more realistic way of thinking (e.g. looks are everything and I’m here because I’m ugly). At the end, even us can’t establish solidarity and we choose to cope with different realities.

KYS bitch, you're wrong and I'm right. Worthless pathetic incel scum. :feelsree:

KYS bitch, you're wrong and I'm right. Worthless pathetic incel scum. :feelsree:
No. Fuck you, you’re wrong, I’m right, and there’s nothing you can do about it. Bye bye now, mmmkay sweaty?

:bigbrain:

But why not both? (Regarding your last paragraph).

Everyone's indoctrinated in to some kind of belief system, whether they like it or not, and I also do think it can change or evolve over time. But also I don't think the two systems of thought you had at the end of the post are mutually exclusive. It always used to be very difficult for ugly men to get laid/a gf, but over time with female hypergamy it has become near impossible. I think I see things this way because the ugliness of men, on average, probably hasn't changed, whereas the hypergamy of women has multiplied manifold.

I think that in terms of mind-polluting, the tendency of society towards feminism has made it politically incorrect to acknowledge hypergamy or the blackpill and that's why nobody will talk about them in those other settings you mentioned. Even considering the blackpill requires an open mindedness which I think is rare now.

I also do think it can change or evolve over time.
It definitely will.

But also I don't think the two systems of thought you had at the end of the post are mutually exclusive. It always used to be very difficult for ugly men to get laid/a gf, but over time with female hypergamy it has become near impossible.
True. I have a tendency of exaggeration a bit as a way to emphasize points. I think both can conjunctionally exist but one is a far more significant cause of loneliness than the other.

I think that in terms of mind-polluting, the tendency of society towards feminism has made it politically incorrect to acknowledge hypergamy or the blackpill and that's why nobody will talk about them in those other settings you mentioned. Even considering the blackpill requires an open mindedness which I think is rare now.
:yes:

and although I may have some theories, I can never really put my hands on an exact why.
Because females are extremely racist in their preferences. Meaning non-whites are massively over-represented amongst incels.

Because there is no path to victory that is actually realistic and realizable. What people are saying they want to happen is in itself a form of cope, a wishful fantasy that helps you feel less bad when you imagine it, but has no chance of becoming reality.
Because incels feel powerless, there is nothing at stake when they infight.
If there was a plan that people believed in and infighting would risk sabotaging that plan, there might be a motivation to cooperate.

Not only do we not have real shared goals, we don't even have common values. You have islamists, hardcore atheists, neo-nazis, communists, people from the left and right, apolitical normies, christians, differend ethnicities, differend cultures, differend ages, differend socio-economic classes. Even within groups there is huge variance, e.g. low and high functioning autists.
Finding something for all these people to unite behind is rather difficult. Many of these groups hate each other. That's why we inevitably split into smaller sub-groups.

Because there is no path to victory that is actually realistic and realizable. What people are saying they want to happen is in itself a form of cope, a wishful fantasy that helps you feel less bad when you imagine it, but has no chance of becoming reality.
Because incels feel powerless, there is nothing at stake when they infight.
If there was a plan that people believed in and infighting would risk sabotaging that plan, there might be a motivation to cooperate.

Not only do we not have real shared goals, we don't even have common values. You have islamists, hardcore atheists, neo-nazis, communists, people from the left and right, apolitical normies, christians, differend ethnicities, differend cultures, differend ages, differend socio-economic classes. Even within groups there is huge variance, e.g. low and high functioning autists.
Finding something for all these people to unite behind is rather difficult. Many of these groups hate each other. That's why we inevitably split into smaller sub-groups.
:bigbrain:
"Reality tunnel is a theory that, with a subconscious set of mental filters formed from beliefs and experiences, every individual interprets the same world differently, hence "Truth is in the eye of the beholder". It is similar to the idea of representative realism, and was coined by Timothy Leary (1920–1996). It was further expanded on by Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007), who wrote about the idea extensively in his 1983 book Prometheus Rising."