Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If a foid grows up having a pet dog, theres a high chance she will use it for sex

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240115 055923 Reddit
Screenshot 20240115 060035 Reddit
Screenshot 20240115 060905 Reddit

the dogpill started out as a funny meme but then some copecels here took it seriously

So you're saying it's not real or
i think its exaggerated. the theory started out as "foids would pick dogs over incels" but then it turned into "every foid wants to get railed by a dog"

i think its exaggerated. the theory started out as "foids would pick dogs over incels" but then it turned into "every foid wants to get railed by a dog"
I can see that. I haven't been here long but the obsession here with the dogpill is uhhh

Even if foids don't have sex with dogs, they still treat them better than men who are average or below average, that's a fact.

There is probably a good number or at least a minority of them who did it once