Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a war was to start and you were forced to join the army

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
What would you do?

I’d most likely try to flee the country and start my life over somewhere else. Dying for a nation that could care less about you is cucked.

I would pull a James Joseph Dresnok and leave.

Depends. If anything bad happened, would my death be painful or quick? I would just kill myself if my death would possibly be painful if shit goes sideways.

Fight for my country and commit absolutely 0 war crimes against women

I’d most likely try to flee the country and start my life over somewhere else. Dying for a nation that could care less about you is cucked.
This sounds like a good option but impossible :fuk:

I think I would join even though I'm not a nationalist anymore because:
  1. [UWSL]Vets usually come back without being able to adapt to everyday life and really miss the war and the army brotherhood[/UWSL]
  2. [UWSL]Italian futurism makes war look cool as fuck (I recommend everyone to read about it)[/UWSL]
But on the other hand I'm a GIGA pussy

Last edited:
Did you mean to say "couldn't care less"?

So a draft? Probably what people did last time there was a draft.

Never being a coward never steered me wrong. :feelsUgh:

Same, I'd be begging the Chinese to take me in or some other white-worshipping place. Kills two birds with one stone tbh. I despise Canada, and the only reason I want to stay here is because I still live in the same area as I did in my childhood.

So a draft? Probably what people did last time there was a draft.

By people you mean men. Particularly younger men.

And I have doubts men will respond in the same manner they did 80 years ago.

Last edited:
I would refuse fighting in the military
I will be thrown into prison because of that

A lot of prisons are cucked anyway JFL, often in the most feminist countries.

Just refuse to fight and be thrown into prison (AKA rent-free living) with a Playstation theory.

fail the PT test and if that doesn't work then "accidently" injure myself during bootcamp.
Then come back home and fuck Chad's GF while he dies in a third world shithole for some kike's gain. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

A lot of prisons are cucked anyway JFL, often in the most feminist countries.

Just refuse to fight and be thrown into prison (AKA rent-free living) with a Playstation theory.
I live in Cuckmerica
Prison here is not like Scandinavia

fail the PT test and if that doesn't work then "accidently" injure myself during bootcamp.
Then come back home and fuck Chad's GF while he dies in a third world shithole for some kike's gain. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Gigabased

I live in Cuckmerica
Prison here is not like Scandinavia

Never bothered looking into what prison is like here in Canada. I think it's somewhere in-between the brutal USA and the soft Scandinavia. But yeah, USA prisons are probably among the worst.

Last edited:
I'm a combat officer in the IDF. I will join and fight. There is nothing more satisfying than killing the enemy.

Rape JBs in conquered territories

Troon out and lean into the mentally ill aspect. There’s no work needed aside from a little acting and dressing uncomfortably if I go out. Shit that might not even work considering where the world is headed.

I would most likely emigrate to another country and begin a new chapter. There's no way I'll risk my life for a country that hates me.:feelsUgh:

I would most likely emigrate to another country and begin a new chapter. There's no way I'll risk my life for a country that hates me.:feelsUgh:
Bluepilled tbh, what makes you think other country would like you?

Leave the cuck shithole that forced me to join their army but never gave me a chance at pussy.

easy ill sperg out and act super autristic to get thrown out. only nt chads can die for a cucked country

not so much freedom for us burgercels to begin with
Same, I'd be begging the Chinese to take me in or some other white-worshipping place. Kills two birds with one stone tbh. I despise Canada, and the only reason I want to stay here is because I still live in the same area as I did in my childhood.

By people you mean men. Particularly younger men.

And I have doubts men will respond in the same manner they did 80 years ago.
most would kill themselves

Even while I was still only redpilled, I considERed this for the event that I got drafted.
Yes, ironically I would finally get access to free, easy and painless suicide.

What would you do?
Put on my best I Am Sam impression and hope they don't see through it. Failing that, I'd tell them to sit on their rifles and pull the triggers, because I'd rather go to jail than let myself get cucked like that.

Agreed. I'd rather serve crack than serve my country seems like an accurate statement.

I would join the enemy and help them slaughter my comrades