Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If avg white foids woke up in ethnic foids bodies how would they react?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
Would they realized they took their whiteness for granted and chase after white normies, or would they not care and continue to be anti white and be content with their shtskin ethnic facial features dark eyes and dark hair? Lol imagine some white hipster Becky with fair skin light eyes and straight auburn hair waking up as a brown skinned curly black haired Pacific Islander

Last edited:
I THINK THAT THIS FONT LOOKS AWESOME. BY THE SUBJECT OF YOUR POSTOID - I CANT THINK FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING. SO I DO NOT KNOW HOW IT WOULD BE FOR THEM.

it would be better if they were born in 5'3 ethnic incel body :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Mecoja

They would keep lusting after white chad. If they still got him would depend on how she changed exactly
it would be better if they were born in 5'3 ethnic incel body :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Mecoja
World record fastest rope ever

They would keep lusting after white chad. If they still got him would depend on how she changed exactly

World record fastest rope ever
yeah...like really it would be interesting concept for isekai, like 9/10 swedish stacy from upper class who lived ar her 18 years old life is suddenly changed into 5'2 3/10 currycel from lower castes

@Transcended Trucel thoughts ?

Last edited:
they would go on twitter and racebait white foids

"black girls are actually hotter"
"black women have better pussy"

the usual copes that come with suddenly feeling inferior

They'd be happy that they can officially add racism to the list of imaginary reasons why they are "oppressed".

They'd be happy that they can officially add racism to the list of imaginary reasons why they are "oppressed".

Lol. That's hilarious because it's so fucking true. That's exactly how they would react.

yeah...like really it would be interesting concept for isekai, like 9/10 swedish stacy from upper class who lived ar her 18 years old life is suddenly changed into 5'2 3/10 currycel from lower castes

@Transcended Trucel thoughts ?
someone should do that. Maybe some anime/manga rice will do it eventually

They would rope immediately. I am not even joking here. They would rope asap. You have no idea how shallow women are. How much of their self worth they derive from their looks. This is the only correct answer

They would rope immediately. I am not even joking here. They would rope asap. You have no idea how shallow women are. How much of their self worth they derive from their looks. This is the only correct answer

They'll run after white men like ethnic women already do.