Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Elliot Rodger came back to life and you found him what would you do

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I'd convince him to convert to Christianity and convince him to turn himself in so he can face legal punishment

ER would get pussy while he's in jail

I’ll tell him to join this forum

And give him hope tbh, he in some photos looked like a normie, he is rich too( dad has Hollywood connections) so he could probably ascend

I would join him to go ER on foids

I would say that I like Seung Hui Cho better.

Convince him to team up with me and join my incel army for part 2 of the day of retribution.

Tell them there's more types of foids than just tall blonde Stacies like he's stated that he craved so much. Dude's overall mindset was someone of a millionaire bratty kid - and being the son of a Hollywood producer, it makes a lot of sense. Dude was overreaching the boundaries at an early age and didn't even know it. Entitled? Yes. Had opportunities? Yes. Most incels aren't millionaires and constantly going to Hollywood parties... ER fucked it up for himself.

Convince him to team up with me and join my incel army for part 2 of the day of retribution.
Please come to God or jump off the highest floor of a nearby building if you're being serious

Please come to God or jump off the highest floor of a nearby building if you're being serious
You must be a cuck, you believe in god too? You realize if there is a god he purposely and knowingly made life as shitty and unfair as possible?

Double the killing spree (in gta5)

Tell him to get a lockpick for the sorority door

You must be a cuck, you believe in god too? You realize if there is a god he purposely and knowingly made life as shitty and unfair as possible?
That is not what Christians believe. Good job knowing absolutely nothing about the Christian faith.

I'd convince him to convert to Christianity and convince him to turn himself in so he can face legal punishment
Glownigger

Ridicule him, especially about the lottery and how he wanna get rich without works

high five

tell him that he was the divine supreme gentleman and that is based

idk Elliot's a guy with a great personality I'm sure you could just hang out and he'd come up with cool shit. no need to force things

Ridicule him, especially about the lottery and how he wanna get rich without works
you don't have any works, GrAY, your postcount isn't even close to reaching 500

meanwhile St. Elliot did do several great works, including his manifesto and the shooting in Isla Vista, which make him a saint of the inceldom. no mere GrAY is worthy of criticising him

Tell them there's more types of foids than just tall blonde Stacies like he's stated that he craved so much. Dude's overall mindset was someone of a millionaire bratty kid - and being the son of a Hollywood producer, it makes a lot of sense. Dude was overreaching the boundaries at an early age and didn't even know it. Entitled? Yes. Had opportunities? Yes. Most incels aren't millionaires and constantly going to Hollywood parties... ER fucked it up for himself.

Great vinnie mac quote

I wouldn't ridicule him but yeah that was hilariously retarded

Great vinnie mac quote
If that's really you, good videos but your profile picture and name is blasphemous. Please change it.