Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If god gave man free will, could an argument be made that men are entitled to rape?

• Thread starter arianaisawesome1
  • Start date
arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
Disclaimer: I do not condone rape , do not take anything said out of context.

Part of human being's god given rights is free will. Meaning that you have the ability to choose whatever you decide to do. So one choice you can make is to rape. This is simply something that you have the ability to choose to do. If you rape btw, you get sex. So if you're entitled to rape, aren't you thus entitled to sex?

Sorry, i know my username is shit. I hate that creature

Entitlement and rights are shit people made up, nature doesn't give a shit.

Oh wait, so do you not believe in individual rights?
No one is born with any rights, nature won't protect you from a tiger eating your baby's head off.
Rights were made up by Anglo societies.

this question premise is flawed at its core. there's no free will, just look around you.

No one is born with any rights, nature won't protect you from a tiger eating your baby's head off.
Rights were made up by Anglo societies.

Well no, that's a misunderstanding of individual rights. Individual rights are precursors to man's survival & flourishing in a social context. The mean of survival of man is his reason. Like how all species have a set of actions they must perform in accordance with nature to survive, for man it is mainly mental. We discovered to start fire, to knit, to cook, etc, this was all mental applications. To survive in a social context, man must be able to act with his rational faculty. That's why rights are the epistemological recognition of man's metaphysical nature, to act freely based on his reason. If we are man, we are born with them inalienably. Of course nature won't protect us from a tiger attacking us, but that does not mean we don't have rights. Of course we could be imprisoned by the government and not allowed to get food, but that also doesn't mean we don't have rights (the government just doesn't recognize them). So what you're saying doesn't really refute the idea of individual rights as a concept.

Part of human being's god given rights is free will. Meaning that you have the ability to choose whatever you decide to do. So one choice you can make is to rape. This is simply something that you have the ability to choose to do. If you rape btw, you get sex. So if you're entitled to rape, aren't you thus entitled to sex?
Female worship name.

this question premise is flawed at its core. there's no free will, just look around you.

So do you side with hard determinism and believe all actions we take are biologically and environmentally determined? Have discord? Lets debate on whether or not hard determinism deserves even 1 ounce of respect as a philosophical concept

God doesn't exist, in life you get things if you are strong if you rape you go to jail so just be a politician or a cop in a small town if you want to rape without consecuences ngl

Well no, that's a misunderstanding of individual rights. Individual rights are precursors to man's survival & flourishing in a social context. The mean of survival of man is his reason. Like how all species have a set of actions they must perform in accordance with nature to survive, for man it is mainly mental. We discovered to start fire, to knit, to cook, etc, this was all mental applications. To survive in a social context, man must be able to act with his rational faculty. That's why rights are the epistemological recognition of man's metaphysical nature, to act freely based on his reason. If we are man, we are born with them inalienably. Of course nature won't protect us from a tiger attacking us, but that does not mean we don't have rights. Of course we could be imprisoned by the government and not allowed to get food, but that also doesn't mean we don't have rights (the government just doesn't recognize them). So what you're saying doesn't really refute the idea of individual rights as a concept.
Just because you can act rationally (which humans don't), that doesn't mean you act freely.

These are negative rights, which means they are the natural state of things unless coercion is used to take them away. Under this definition, rape is not a natural right because the use of coercion is present. Taxes, threats from law enforcement, and all these kinds of things are all things that take away your natural rights as well.

you know something tells me OP is from IT and a faggot

Just because you can act rationally (which humans don't), that doesn't mean you act freely.

These are negative rights, which means they are the natural state of things unless coercion is used to take them away. Under this definition, rape is not a natural right because the use of coercion is present. Taxes, threats from law enforcement, and all these kinds of things are all things that take away your natural rights as well.

Well that's what I'm talking about in this thread, and that's what I'm critiquing. I think free will should supercede some negative rights, so I wouldn't agree that that women have a right to not get raped, that's cuckish. Taxes and anything else is different, I don't agree with those, but coercion in the form of forced sex is better.

Well that's what I'm talking about in this thread, and that's what I'm critiquing. I think free will should supercede some negative rights, so I wouldn't agree that that women have a right to not get raped, that's cuckish. Taxes and anything else is different, I don't agree with those, but coercion in the form of forced sex is better.
Yeah, well the only way an incel life could be worse if if we are literally tortured and made paralyzed or something.
I don't care about laws, because the way people treat incels and how looks matter so much is proof that jungle law is all that matters.

Yeah, well the only way an incel life could be worse if if we are literally tortured and made paralyzed or something.
I don't care about laws, because the way people treat incels and how looks matter so much is proof that jungle law is all that matters.
Based tbhtbh

@faded I like this thread. Men are given free will by God, so its our God given right to rape foids if we want to, even if it's 'immoral'.

@faded I like this thread. Men are given free will by God, so its our God given right to rape foids if we want to, even if it's 'immoral'.
Giga based, these meatholes deserve to be brutally raped and beaten :feelsree:

Being given free will doesn't mean we have rights and are entitled to anything. I can't tell if people are trolling or they legitimately fail to understand such a simple concept.

Being given free will doesn't mean we have rights and are entitled to anything. I can't tell if people are trolling or they legitimately fail to understand such a simple concept.
You're entitled to make your own decisions.

none of us are entitled to anything. mother nature doesn't give a fuck. there is no such thing as entitlement. it is all made up by soyciety. it only exist in our minds. in reality there is no such thing as entitlement. chad isn't entitled to sex, he gets sex because he is more attractive than your average normie. it's just nature and natural selection running it's course. chad gets women while the rest of us are left to rot. thinking we are entitled to sex is pure cope:blackpill::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back