Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If i went to school and had a non poor mexican family i’d never be an incel

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
@universallyabhorred it‘S FUCKING OVER HOLYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTT

@Zer0/∞ it‘S FUCKING OVER HOLYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTT

@PLA1092 it‘S FUCKING OVER HOLYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTT

If i went to cartel and had a drug dealing mexican family i’d never be an incel​

Jokes aside, cant you thugmaxx?

Jokes aside, cant you thugmaxx?
MOTHERFUCKER YOU GOTTA KNOW THUGS BITCH YALL MOTHERFUCKERS THINK I CAN JUST SLAP ON A JACKET AND GET A GUN AND THUGMAXX GET THE FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK OUT OF HERE!!!!

MOTHERFUCKER YOU GOTTA KNOW THUGS BITCH YALL MOTHERFUCKERS THINK I CAN JUST SLAP ON A JACKET AND GET A GUN AND THUGMAXX GET THE FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK OUT OF HERE!!!!
Nuclear reactor "Butt-Hurt 1488" operating at maximum efficiency

Nuclear reactor "Butt-Hurt 1488" operating at maximum efficiency
BITCH IM ADDING YOU TO THE LIST, @NoLooksNoLife got added on their earlier.

that's why your a fakecel
Well i had every downside in the book and i can’t get laid until i fix my broken dick

Because society is brainwashing mainstream society to like blacks due to George Floyd and other like shit. It’s not real love , it’s love out of fear and viture signaling of them not being racist. Behind closed doors they act their true colors
Yeah no shit mane

get a job then
I already have an online job and i’m gonna get one in a few weeks if i change my mind about starting a powerwash business. You my friend have never worked.

I already have an online job and i’m gonna get one in a few weeks if i change my mind about starting a powerwash business. You my friend have never worked.
good, now get to work and stop littering this forum with your threads

Do you have the baseline of attractiveness, then? :smonk: