Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If I were rejected by 109 women would that mean theres something wrong with them or with me?

If I was kicked out of 109 countries who would be the problem me or the countries? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
work on yourself

Interesting thread.

Just look in the mirror man...

If I was kicked out of 109 countries who would be the problem me or the countries? :smonk:
Actually, it depends on why you were kicked out; imagine a dystopia where wrongthink-committing subhumans are basically forced to roam around stateless due to the pure hatred from foids and other normies/cucks... :feelsugh:

But the problem is absolutely not you, if you're legitimately a sub 5 male; it's the hypergamy, foid privilege, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans that allows even below average foids to want to go above their looksmatches, wanting and being fully allowed to do so on the proverbial carousel, and the allowed ever more negative stereotypes and projections on ugly males permitted to be rampant in our society. :society:

Actually, it depends on why you were kicked out; imagine a dystopia where wrongthink-committing subhumans are basically forced to roam around stateless due to the pure hatred from foids and other normies/cucks... :feelsugh:

But the problem is absolutely not you, if you're legitimately a sub 5 male; it's the hypergamy, foid privilege, and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans that allows even below average foids to want to go above their looksmatches, wanting and being fully allowed to do so on the proverbial carousel, and the allowed ever more negative stereotypes and projections on ugly males permitted to be rampant in our society. :society:
Although your point is true and a good interpretation of a genuine problem, I was making a reference to a certain group hehe.