Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I woke up as a chad tomorrow...

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
I would still be jaded and angry for the rest of my life. Most normies don't know what it's like for the man of lower status, and I would resent that, even as I climbed the social ladder and attained attractive girlfriends. There would be no forgetting the lonely years, and it would haunt and depress me that my eventual wife would have most likely taken many cocks before me. The very idea of dating/marrying a non virgin makes me noxious. I guess I would be glad to finally get pussy and have a chance at having kids, but I would NEVER fully be content.

see you in the next alt bro

do retards here even read the threads or they just post?
"even as I climbed the social ladder and attained attractive girlfriends"

That's one ugly profile pic.

you just don't get it

I'm broken for good. I just hate society and women at this point. And if I were chad it would only be more infuriating, since they'd be treating me like a god but when I was ugly I was ostracized. It would just give more reasons to hate humanity.

Not to mention I'd still live in a degenerated world.

im pretty sure he’s talking about that as a hypothetical, like if he was a Chad. not saying he did it irl

Imagine not finding Mugi chan attractive
Did someone draw that with their toes?
Why is their right leg coming out from the side of their stomach?
If not the stomach, is her thighs the shape of a pill?

What's going on with her stomach?
That is also some shitty shading work done.
That still looks like a masculine dude.
Face almost looks like Will Ferrell as an anime character.

If I'm going to go for a 2D girl, at least make her attractive. That had to have been drawn by someone on IT or something.

Spot the difference

I’m just here to increase my post count

Bucktooth, big bushy eyebrows, looks somewhat female.
agreed mugi ugly as fuck. wouldn't ever touch
I swear lolis are so overrated it's not funny. I prefer bitches with some ass and tits.
ye lolies don't have sex appeal
I would still be jaded and angry for the rest of my life. Most normies don't know what it's like for the man of lower status, and I would resent that, even as I climbed the social ladder and attained attractive girlfriends. There would be no forgetting the lonely years, and it would haunt and depress me that my eventual wife would have most likely taken many cocks before me. The very idea of dating/marrying a non virgin makes me noxious. I guess I would be glad to finally get pussy and have a chance at having kids, but I would NEVER fully be content.
agreed if I ever became Chad would still post on .co and wouldn't even try to eat laid nor use tinder. I am incel now and forever. and would maybe even refuse to ascend if offered