Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If incels try to be nice to females...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
Trump Finland GIF by MOODMAN
or
homer simpson episode 20 GIF

vs.

chads being rude to females (CHAD IS FLAG)

trump hugging flag GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
chads commits murder and all the toilets of the world are now falling in his love
TikTokers Are Simping Over Man Who Killed a Mom and Daughter

Water molecule is made up of two Hydrogen atoms and one Oxygen atom. :feelsjuice:

chads commits murder and all the toilets of the world are now falling in his love
I wanted to forget that guy so badly. This is very much a Meeks level blackpill

when that shit happened and i saw all YouTube and social media talking about ethnic toilets lusting over this guy and writing love messages about him in prison i almost lost my mind of jealousy.

i followed the whole story and i saw almost all the post made by toilets about him. i was just obsessed with the fact that this guy is getting so much attention and cucking every other male in the whole world.

I want to forget him too, I like ZyZZ way more, Atleast he put effort into his muscles going from a skinny curry looking frail to becoming someone, Meeks only beat a minor almost to death and rose to fame by being the scum of the earth

Last edited:
I hope some guys *like* him in jail.

I hope he stays there forever. Death penalty in a few years

I hate him and all chads / GL men

when that shit happened and i saw all YouTube and social media talking about ethnic toilets lusting over this guy and writing love messages about him in prison i almost lost my mind of jealousy.

i followed the whole story and i saw almost all the post made by toilets about him. i was just obsessed with the fact that this guy is getting so much attention and cucking every other male in the whole world.
He should stay in jail for the rest of his life and he's in general population with other inmates who'll have their fun with him, so that's good.

Twisted world when foids lust over a CRIMINAL because he is GOOD LOOKING. I love the fact he'll never get pussy (again). If I were a guard I'd let other inmates close to him

When criminals get put on a pedestal by females...

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Look:

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News
, for this criminal and the world
Donald Trump Rnc GIF by Election 2016

The world is

Sad Donald Trump GIF

he even got all his hair cut and tried to kill himself in prison
that's even better
Cameron Herrin: Mother of convicted racer says TikTok fans have 'unhealthy  obsession' with her son | The Independent'unhealthy  obsession' with her son | The Independent
Student who killed mum and toddler has 'obsessed' fans gushing he's 'too  cute' for jail - Daily Star'obsessed' fans gushing he's 'too  cute' for jail - Daily Star
hair-cut, good. Killing himself is cowardly and will prevent him from suffering. I want guys like that to suffer

he even got all his hair cut and tried to kill himself in prison
that's even better
Cameron Herrin: Mother of convicted racer says TikTok fans have 'unhealthy  obsession' with her son | The Independent'unhealthy  obsession' with her son | The Independent
Student who killed mum and toddler has 'obsessed' fans gushing he's 'too  cute' for jail - Daily Star'obsessed' fans gushing he's 'too  cute' for jail - Daily Star
I absolutely hate chads too. If men also GL ones see me on the street they laugh with their friends about me (total strangers never seen before)... they're lucky laws exist