Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Remember brocels if a toilet seems to nice or giving attention to you it doesn't mean anything

I never got attentions from foids

Every time a foid was ever nice to me it's cause I'm about to get jumped, robbed, or asked to do extra work during my wagie era. Never once did I ever get anything out of doing shit for them.

Yes. Many men should learn how to appreciate polite and kind women whitout thinking they want to fuck them.

Its not crime in wanting to have sex with a woman that smiles at you, its admiration for her only. Just dont wanna look like a sex hungry goblin trying to devour her

Its not crime in wanting to have sex with a woman that smiles at you, its admiration for her only. Just dont wanna look like a sex hungry goblin trying to devour her
Idk if you rape and kill her tbh
But just don't be in a delusion she likes you

Simp mentality. I would always ignore their courtesy and if it is in opposite condition they would say I am misogynistic