Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If it wasn’t for family, I would’ve killed myself.

Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Wizard
★★★
I’m already an embarrassment as is, I don’t want to dishonor my family even more by killing myself. I’m not that selfish. The only way I could finally die at peace is if it were natural causes. Anyone relate?

my family only added to my suicidal thoughts.

Families hate their sub5 sons, they are not your allies

I’m already an embarrassment as is, I don’t want to dishonor my family even more by killing myself. I’m not that selfish. The only way I could finally die at peace is if it were natural causes. Anyone relate?
bro i feel exactly the same way

killing myself would be the greatest show of weakness there is

bro i feel exactly the same way

killing myself would be the greatest show of weakness there is
I’m too scared to get any form of revenge because what if hell exists and I end up burning for eternity or some shit. I can’t ever catch a break.

I feel the same way then remember if you finally do it I mean...you won't care about how your family feels lulw it won't matter to you anymore

Yup. It would bring shame on them from relatives and friends. They would be stigmatized