Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If men were 30% taller than foids, rather than 10%

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
average foid height: 165cm
male height: 165 * 1,1 = 181,5

male turbo shortcels are usually 10% shorter than the average male height: 181,5 * 0,9 = 163cm

if men were 30% taller than foids, then the average male height would be 214,5cm:
165 * 1,3 = 214,5cm
turbo shortcels then: 214,5 * 0,9 = 193cm

You would think that 193cm are enough to get a gf, then?
I don't think so.
Height is only attractive because it signals physical power.
Women don't want a man who can beat up women. Because even turbo shortcels can beat up tall foids without problems.
Women want a man who can beat up other men. And the average 193cm man could never beat up an average 214cm man.

So even if every man grew 20cm over night, nothing would change.

Last edited:
How tall are you?

Also 20cm for all men would make a difference, being taller than the foid is important, even if with the 20cm I would still be manlet status due to overall inflation, I could get taller relative to foids which matters.

being taller than a foid has influence, but she would get mocked by her foid friends who compare you with their 214cm meatbags and it would nag on her self esteem. And 214cm would just be the average height in this scenario.
You might get initial success, but probably get dumped later on.

It wouldn't matter. They compare men to other men, not themselves.

average foid height: 165cm
male height: 165 * 1,1 = 181,5

male turbo shortcels are usually 10% shorter than the average male height: 181,5 * 0,9 = 163cm

if men were 30% taller than foids, then the average male height would be 214,5cm:
165 * 1,3 = 214,5cm
turbo shortcels then: 214,5 * 0,9 = 193cm

You would think that 193cm are enough to get a gf, then?
I don't think so.
Height is only attractive because it signals physical power.
Women don't want a man who can beat up women. Because even turbo shortcels can beat up tall foids without problems.
Women want a man who can beat up other men. And the average 193cm man could never beat up an average 214cm man.

So even if every man grew 20cm over night, nothing would change.
200IQ post. It's already seen in that 5'7 dudes are regularly rejected for being short by 4ft10 hobbit foids.

If the disproportion was bigger it'd be easier to harass them :feelsthink: