Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If only i looked like my mirror self.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I would get an Egyptian gf in less than a month. I sometimes look really good in the mirror that i wonder who the fuck is this. Well too bad that i look like a disgusting sewers rat in pics, videos and IRL.

Eh there's not much difference when you're mirrored though. You're just used to your mirrored image so when you see an image of yourself that isn't mirrored, your brain has trouble processing it and you will think it looks super different. This is only the case when you're deformed like me.

I'm repulsive in both.

Eh there's not much difference when you're mirrored though. You're just used to your mirrored image so when you see an image of yourself that isn't mirrored, your brain has trouble processing it and you will think it looks super different. This is only the case when you're deformed like me.
My skin looks different, my eyes, eyebrows, i look 10 pounds thinner, my nose looks smaller, my forehead looks smaller, almost everything is different. It's not that it's mirrored, but my facial structure isn't the same.

My skin looks different, my eyes, eyebrows, i look 10 pounds thinner, my nose looks smaller, my forehead looks smaller, almost everything is different. It's not that it's mirrored, but my facial structure isn't the same.
Keep in mind that lens distortion in cameras are a real thing. It's best not to rely on pictures. Features such as your nose get exaggerated.

Keep in mind that lens distortion in cameras are a real thing. It's best not to rely on pictures. Features such as your nose get exaggerated.
Check your whatsapp, i'll show you the difference.

Everyone gets used to their own mirror image. As you get used to a face it becomes more attractive. This is true even of attractive people. When you see their mirror image, it looks strange and unfamiliar for a bit. Your brain somehow seems to make familiar things more symettrical.

I had constant anxiety about this as a teen. When I thought I looked good on webcam, but then realised you could unmirror the image.

It literally sent me mad

Take the mirror outside in sunlight for more accurate results of what people see you like
I wish that's the case, i don't want to believe that i'am this ogre in videos.

How close do you hold the camera and how good is the camera quality?

No cope but the mirror really is a more accurate portrayal of how you look.

A true mirror is probably one of the most accurate depictions though.
I'll PM you.

Everyone gets used to their own mirror image. As you get used to a face it becomes more attractive. This is true even of attractive people. When you see their mirror image, it looks strange and unfamiliar for a bit. Your brain somehow seems to make familiar things more symettrical.

I had constant anxiety about this as a teen. When I thought I looked good on webcam, but then realised you could unmirror the image.

It literally sent me mad

i'm not used to my own mirror image kek, fuck, I'm truly subhuman.

I'm subhuman trash in both. I hate looking at myself in general

Lighting is important too, in white light bathroom mirrors your skin tone will change compared to yellowish lights. Some mirrors like that make it look like you have less flaws. Jfl i am still subhuman anywhas

Lighting is important too, in white light bathroom mirrors your skin tone will change compared to yellowish lights. Some mirrors like that make it look like you have less flaws. Jfl i am still subhuman anywhas

lighting is important as fuck, i actually look like a 4.5/10 in good lighting