Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If people around you suggest that you date, especially online, is it a positive, negative or neutral signal?

med-cel

med-cel

Recruit
★★★★★
When people around me have realized that I’m chronically single, many have suggested that I start dating (without offering more guidance on how to start than that). A few people have even offered to make me an online dating profile (though one close female friend candidly suggested that I go to the gym a bit before starting, for reference at the time I was quite skinny but I’ve since worked on changing that).

In general, is this a positive, negative or neutral signal?

For example:

Positive - if people suggest you date, it means you can’t be completely hideous in either the looks or personality department because if you were, they wouldn’t suggest it.

Negative - they could just be making fun of you by suggesting something that you will never be able to attain.

Neutral - it’s just small talk and means nothing.

Thoughts? Or am I a sperg just for thinking about this?

Just date bro

Just go on a few dates until you figure out what you want bro.

Neutral. It means they're just bluepill-tier retarded while projecting their own fear of loneliness, most of normies don't even care about thinking how dating can be for others but themselves

>close female friend
jfl

Last edited:
Negative they want you to suffer

I used to think foids were making fun of incels by suggesting they date but after I got blackpilled i realize that they genuinely cannot comprehend somebody not being about to attract a partner. the idea is so foreign in their minds that they think incels are alone because they chose to rot in their rooms instead of asking a bitch out.