Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If Ricecels lose North Korea...

GloboShekelwitzcel

GloboShekelwitzcel

Greycel
Some of you may have heard of North Korea, the ricecel's last stronghold against a world of white chads, degeneracy and suifuel everyday for ricecels. Well, it's all about to come crashing down. Meet Yeonmi Park, an average but cute, pan-faced gook who ran the rounds a year or so ago in the media. She escaped North Korea - but was raped and brutalized by Chinkcels along the way, of course. She made it to South Korea and eventually New York City, where she has written a book and is now in university. Everything the ricecels told her were lies to keep her from escaping to a world dominated and influenced by Whites. Linked below is a short animated video of her story, but also shows her face later in the video:

Youtube: "Go To Where the Light is: Escaping North Korea - Yeonmi Park"

Clearly, the moment she was given the chance, what did she do? Remember, aside from a smuggled DVD of Titanic in NK, she hasn't been indoctrinate with the Electronic Jew (TV / Netflix) as long as noodle foids in the west have, hence part of the WMAF epidemic reason- but even so, look what happened. She rushed into the arms of her White Savior, just an average looking one- he may be part Jewish (his name's Ezekiel), but that's not the point. He's definitely not a ricecel. Some of their wedding pictures are below:

Yeonmipark

Somehow, even she, she knew instinctively that it is the White Man who literally brought light into a world dominated and overpopulated by shitskins such as cow piss drinkers, dog eaters, and streetshitters. And with his systems of economic freedom and decency, millions of gooks were nurtured to incredible prosperity, such as in Hong Kong. This is just one of the reasons they worship the White Man. Afterall, it is the White Man who invented the airplane, electricity, the car, the modern computer, America (though it's cucked now by us Jews) and what's more - thousands of White Men, mostly young chads, died to protect South Korea.

Let's recap some of the evolutionary reasons ricecels exist in the first place. We'll pick China for the time being:
  • Ricecels are not allowed to fail. If a boy drops out of high school in China and their parents can afford it, they will still buy him a new Mercedes Benz paid off, a house paid off, and the parents will even find them a wife. Anyone from China knows this happens quite often. It's called little emperor syndrome for a reason.
  • Ricecels are given girls in China - not in the strict arranged marriage kind of way, but more in a per-approved credit card offer kind of way. If the two like each other, they will get married. Parent approval is the most important thing, and if the parents have money, all is good. No pursuit or success is needed on the ricecel's part- he won't pay for the wedding or anything. They may be married in as little as 1 month- and this is a typical situation. Rarely does the boy find and pursue the girl on his own.
  • This creates even more socially awkward and weaker children who were breeded by arrogance and lack of life experience by the ricecel dad. Without genetic failure, one cannot learn and improve. This is fine, just as long as ricecels stay in China. Globalization, my favorite part, brings the next step:
  • When exposed to a different system, such as western university, ricecels cannot compete except academically. Even so, they make terrible leaders (no real life experiences or challenges) which is why Harvard discriminates against them. They cannot adapt because they have never faced hardship. Just remember anytime you see a ricecel with a BMW in America and he's a foreign student. Mommy bought him that, in cash. Now you know what Ricecel privelege is. Whites have to fight and struggle through life. They may have to work fast food or something while in college to support themselves. They are more independent early on and noodles are attracted to this, any ethnic foid would be. It makes them stronger and better Men over time.
  • Copious amounts of soy in their diet. This helps the girls, but destroys the boys.
  • We could go on and on but this is just the beginning...
The ricecel has known rage his entire existence... In the late 1930s, Japan invaded China and massacred and raped hundreds of thousands of innocent people, mostly foids, in Nanking. Fortunately, the White Man was there. John Rabe, yet another prince of light and a Nazi party member who was leading a Siemens factory, stayed behind and set up a safe zone to protect mostly noodles and their children from those evil little Asian "men". He saved about 250,000 of them and has a monument dedicated to him today. Xi Jingping, the president of China banned Winnie the Pooh because people made funny memes comparing his round face to Winnie the Pooh. They can't take criticism and are not confident- even when in positions of power and wealth. Even in Korean Dramas and East Asian films, ricecels are portrayed by their own people as arrogant, disconnected, and awkward, unable to make a move. It's genetic. Such people cannot produce world leading greatness such the Whites have done with the space program - they can only follow decades behind.

If the North Korean regime crumbles, which could happen within 10-20 years, ricecels the world over will be on suicide watch. There will be no location left for the evil little ricecel to torment them with their arrogance, emperor syndrome privilege / brutal patriarchy, and small penises. Millions of potentially innocent, sweet noodles recently liberated from North Korea will flow into the arms of Whitecels everywhere. Just wait awhile, JBWmaxx, and you're good.

Talk about LifeFuel for Whitecels! Your Waifu does exist. She's just LDAR'ing and being starved to death at the moment in North Korea. Will you be there when she too, is free from Asian "men"? Yeonmi found her freedom and her White Man. Will you be ready when it's your time to finally ascend too?

Next, we'll tackle the cow piss drinkers of the world- the Pajeet's and streetshitters who reside in currlyand. If you haven't seen shitskins drink cow piss before, it's called Youtube.

As us Jews globalize the world and bring terror and death,
we must make sure that there are no rebellious Aryans left!

i swear i just saw this thread

just spam bro

Looks like I lost connection to Incels.co when I posted the first one... so I just started editing and kept checking on my phone and PC (incels.co still showed bad gateway- probably just a me thing).

Mods can delete the previous post or something, double posting was not intentional.

Seen this thread, if this is a duplicate or a copypasta please delete it because your first thread is already up.

What's happening, right now?

It was posed twice due to me losing connection to the site the moment I posted it the first time. I kept checking my phone (which is on another network) and new tabs, but I kept getting "bad gateway." Other sites worked so I figured it was down, I didn't know it was posted. So I modified/continued editing and posted as soon as it came up, resulting in an embarrassing first and double post.

But what about the content? Total suifuel for ricecels.

tldr: joos bad
offtopic

I barely think that it will happen anytime soon.

Jfl at this thread. Worst than the ones i make. Low effort af. Joined yesterdy just to make this thread lmfao. Typical ashkenazi cope

Last edited:
Whites just love Jews so much. Look how they pay for their Netflix, their Amazon video, they just love watching Jew shit.

The West died in 1945. What remained thereafter were just a bunch of mongrelized bugmen goyim and their Jew masters.

Im relieved. I don't give a fuck about TV, movies, I don't give a fuck about politics either anymore.

I feel like I was respawned in the middle of a spawn camp in a bad game of counterstrike, where my team are all retards practicing bunny hopping while the Jew terrorists mow us down.

But theres more noodles than whites and whitecels, so the remaining noodles would go for white ethnics, or latin americans, or blacks? is shit not to be a white srs.

Kim jong un is such a winner at life he can literally run concentrations camps for femoids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back