Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If society didn’t exist none of us would be suffering

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
If we weren’t sheltered by the raw economic and legal structure that is society, and we’re still just animals running around in the plains of Africa or North America with spears, none of us would be incels.

If there weren’t laws and society and culture to protect us from biological hierarchies and natural selection, not only would none of us probably exist, but if we did we likely would have died off very early in our adolescence, simply due to poor genetics.

We all would have been the slow and weak offspring that would have died from getting killed off easily by a fight, a predator, or a sickness. Basically a forced rope where you die swinging. And then the alphas who are faster and stronger would have their way with Stacy.

honestly, I don’t know about you all but this is preferable to me over being blue balled by soyciety constantly

Eugenetics is cucked. Just take away womens rights.

Yet we live in a society.

It’s a horseshoe. In this society or in no society at all you will fail.

what you REALLY want is a BASED SOCIETY. Like in the 1800’s. There is a society, but it’s not just niggershit or no society at all.

EFİLism is based :bigbrain::bigbrain::blackpill::blackpill:

In societati vivimus.
Ludores surgite

If there weren’t laws and society and culture to protect us from biological hierarchies and natural selection, not only would none of us probably exist, but if we did we likely would have died off very early in our adolescence, simply due to poor genetics.

We all would have been the slow and weak offspring that would have died from getting killed off easily by a fight, a predator, or a sickness.
Im not so sure, world is a big place. Pretty face wont save you from a bear, i could live like a cockroach and survive, im not a pampered princess.

what you REALLY want is a BASED SOCIETY
Living in a society is a good thing. We used to live in a society in which foids would get beaten with a belt if they'd show their vagiona on social media. They would be locked up in the basement if they would show her ass in yoga pants to the public. Living in a cucked soy society with big companies brainwashing everyone and dumping estrogen into the drinking water is the problem.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Civilized society benefits incels. Otherwise, there is nothing that would legally prevent a chad from ripping your face off and taking your property.

USA and the USSR should have had a nuclear war, then we could have gone back to the stone age

If smartphones didn't exist my life would be a little better I think