Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If we are actually such a nuisance or threat to society then we should be allowed to get euthanasia

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I would maybe even take the opportunity.

But as long as we aren't allowed a voluntary, peaceful death, society needs to cater to our needs as well.

I don't blame incels for roping but personnally I don't get it. Even if my life will be subpar, I will live and try to survive as much as possible and cope the best ways I can. Surviving, standing straight to their faces and outliving those fuckers is the only way to bother them. And hate is the primary fuel in my engine.
Besides I love food, music and some other copes too much to die before I can experience them some more.

Write mogs me to oblivion high iqcel

Write mogs me to oblivion high iqcel
Thank you
I don't blame incels for roping but personnally I don't get it. Even if my life will be subpar, I will live and try to survive as much as possible and cope the best ways I can. Surviving, standing straight to their faces and outliving those fuckers is the only way to bother them. And hate is the primary fuel in my engine.
Besides I love food, music and some other copes too much to die before I can experience them some more.
I disagree tbh. Merely being alive without taking any action (if you catch my drift) won't really bother anyone.

I heard Canada has eutanasia but cost 100k USD.:feelskek:

Unusual opinion for this forum: I think my life is pretty good apart from the fact I have no social life or romantical experiences. I love my video games, gymcelling has been a revelation and I want to stress the system as much as possible without being a terrorist etc.

Unusual opinion for this forum: I think my life is pretty good apart from the fact I have no social life or romantical experiences. I love my video games, gymcelling has been a revelation and I want to stress the system as much as possible without being a terrorist etc.
Sure, why not. I think this comes down to individual differences in need for sex, companionship, approval and so on. I personally feel that inceldom makes me pretty much a dysfunctional individual.

Sure, why not. I think this comes down to individual differences in need for sex, companionship, approval and so on. I personally feel that inceldom makes me pretty much a dysfunctional individual.
High IQ tbh :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back