Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory if ww3 really breaks out, every incels can have realistic chance of getting a cumskin gf

Won't happen, incels and subhumans will be drafted at a much higher rate than any richfag Chad mogger regardless of how much we try to hide from fighting for literal billionares seeking to cull the population and bring about another post-50s-esque era in the NWO. The ones who remain might get more of a chance, but remember that normies and above will also have the same happen to them; you could just end up seeing more polygamous harems, as has been predicted here before countless times. The endtimes. :feelsugh:

Won't happen, incels and subhumans will be drafted at a much higher rate than any richfag Chad mogger regardless of how much we try to hide from fighting for literal billionares seeking to cull the population and bring about another post-50s-esque era in the NWO. The ones who remain might get more of a chance, but remember that normies and above will also have the same happen to them; you could just end up seeing more polygamous harems, as has been predicted here before countless times. The endtimes. :feelsugh:
Brutal truth

ethnic thread @turbocuckcel_7000

I want a hot muslim paki gf:ahegao::ahegao:

if ww3 broke out and I was issued a gun, i'd firstly sabotage my own country as it's a multicultural shithole anyway (and I'm part of the issue) and fuck as many curry girls as possible (cumskins are out of the question, near-full extinction of the human race and they still wouldn't look at me, curry girls have marginally lower standards) then i'd kms

if ww3 broke out and I was issued a gun, i'd firstly sabotage my own country as it's a multicultural shithole anyway (and I'm part of the issue) and fuck as many curry girls as possible (cumskins are out of the question, near-full extinction of the human race and they still wouldn't look at me, curry girls have marginally lower standards) then i'd kms
What race are you and what country you live in ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back