Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are a manlet and you want to rope because of it, then you are retarded

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
If you really want to end your life then just do a leg lengthening surgery,
maybe you win maybe you lose, if the surgery makes you disabled then go ahead and rope,
if not then you aren't a manlet anymore, congrats.

it's really fucking retarded to commit suicide instead of trying to take a big risk,
better to take a risk, be in debt, and maybe then rope rather then just rope

Horrible idea. The idea of suicide isn't to cause pain but to escape suffering. LL is painful as fuck and also leads to a disproportionate appearance.

Horrible idea. The idea of suicide isn't to cause pain but to escape suffering. LL is painful as fuck and also leads to a disproportionate appearance.
If LL is successful then you will be fine, there is a higher chance of success rather then fail

If LL is successful then you will be fine, there is a higher chance of success rather then fail

Height is cope my dude. And if youre a turbo manlet, LL isnt worth it.

Leg lengthening doesn't magically make you 6 inches taller

lls will make me 5'10 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Leg lengthening doesn't magically make you 6 inches taller

"can be performed one year later in the shin bones (tibiae) to gain up to an additional 2-3 inches (5-8 cm) of height.
The total recommended lengthening is 2-3 inches (5-8 cm) in the thigh bone (femur). Lengthening more than 3 inches in one bone is associated with higher complication rates. If desired,"

I cant afford this shit, first and foremost. Then, the rehab from this kind of surgery is 6-8 fucking months, from what I've heard. 6-8 months on crutches! Can you afford yourself not to work for that period of time? And then, dont expect it to get you even 8-10 cm of height. For most people it's gonna be 6-8 cm, and then if you get lucky, maybe a couple more. Which for a manlet like me is not a big deal. You'll have to combine it with special gymnastics, do it twice a day, and then maybe win up some more precious cm. Meaning totally abandoning your current life style, forget about videogames, long sitting sessions, lifting too much (which everyone absolutely go through if you're a poor man). Too much of a hassle for too little.

I cant affort this shit, first and foremost. Then, the rehab from this kind of surgery is 6-8 fucking months, from what I've heard. 6-8 months on crutches! Can you afford yourself not to work for that period of time? And then, dont expect it to get you even 8-10 cm of height. For most people it's gonna be 6-8 cm, and then if you get lucky, maybe a couple more. Which for a manlet like me is not a big deal. You'll have to combine it with special gymnastics, do it twice a day, and then maybe win up some more precious cm. Meaning totally abandoning your current life style, forget about videogames, long sitting sessions, lifting too much (which everyone absolutely go through if you're a poor man). Too much of a hassle for too little.
My point isn't that you should take it, my point is that you should take it if you want to rope, it's better to get in debt also in russia it's like 8 times cheaper

I cant afford this shit, first and foremost. Then, the rehab from this kind of surgery is 6-8 fucking months, from what I've heard. 6-8 months on crutches! Can you afford yourself not to work for that period of time? And then, dont expect it to get you even 8-10 cm of height. For most people it's gonna be 6-8 cm, and then if you get lucky, maybe a couple more. Which for a manlet like me is not a big deal. You'll have to combine it with special gymnastics, do it twice a day, and then maybe win up some more precious cm. Meaning totally abandoning your current life style, forget about videogames, long sitting sessions, lifting too much (which everyone absolutely go through if you're a poor man). Too much of a hassle for too little.

Yay I'll be 5'10" with an EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE AND PAINFUL surgery

LL is a retarded surgery that makes you look like a disproportionate gay alien and you're even more retarded for thinking that it's a viable option.
Just spend dozens of thousands of dollars to be crippled for 6 months so you can gain 3 inches max and look like a clown bro!

1499686869104.jpg

the same can be said about an ugly guy. just get as many face surgeries as you can, and if you have any compliacations (getting blind for example) just rope afterwards. you either ascend or die trying.

the same can be said about an ugly guy. just get as many face surgeries as you can, and if you have any compliacations (getting blind for example) just rope afterwards. you either ascend or die trying.
better surgery then rope tbh

2-3 inches isn't going to fix me

If you really want to end your life then just do a leg lengthening surgery,
maybe you win maybe you lose, if the surgery makes you disabled then go ahead and rope,
if not then you aren't a manlet anymore, congrats.

it's really fucking retarded to commit suicide instead of trying to take a big risk,
better to take a risk, be in debt, and maybe then rope rather then just rope
Mega iq

LL is a retarded surgery that makes you look like a disproportionate gay alien and you're even more retarded for thinking that it's a viable option.
Just spend dozens of thousands of dollars to be crippled for 6 months so you can gain 3 inches max and look like a clown bro!

It's a big effort. For some people suicide looks like a simpler solution.

Lol if you’re upset about your height just get some extremely painful, costly and dangerous surgery that will increase your height by maybe a couple inche

Lol if you’re upset about your height just get some extremely painful, costly and dangerous surgery that will increase your height by maybe a couple inche
this. LL surgery is meme. completely useless and waste of money

indonesia>leg lifts

not necessarily. if you're 5'6 with the torso of a 5'10 person you can LL to 6'0 and none will be the wiser

but I agree it's fucked to completely botch your limbs just to escape manletism