Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are truely blackpilled you dont gymmax

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Ya whatever say it all you want that you are doing it for youreself

Shut the fuck up no guy just does things for themselves if it's not to get a females attention whatsoever being blackpilled means it's over and if you are still lifting weights you still have hope and if you have hope you are a bluepilled bitch
If you are a framelet you can't gymmaxx and easily get gains even if you wanted to. Essentially truecels can't gymmaxx.

NOOOOOO YOU WILL GET FAT
YOU WILL GET WEAK
YOU WILL GET INSULIN RESISTANCE
YOU WILL GET A LIMP DICK
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

NOOOOOO YOU WILL GET FAT
YOU WILL GET WEAK
YOU WILL GET INSULIN RESISTANCE
YOU WILL GET A LIMP DICK
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
So much emotion and cope and bluepilled ideology wrapped into one post

Gymmaxxing can be fun if your in the mood but if you have bad genetics(sub 5) like me it won’t improve your looks or shit

"You're coping bro, you wish you could be as lazy and undisciplined as me!"

:feelshaha:

Skinny chad who cant do one pull up still has sex
1. Most Chads aren't skinny so you are kind of using an exception

2. I'm not talking about sex, just moving around or something as simple as getting up off your bed in the morning is harder when you are fat

Its all round harder to enjoy life when you are fat

Ya whatever say it all you want that you are doing it for youreself

Shut the fuck up no guy just does things for themselves if it's not to get a females attention whatsoever being blackpilled means it's over and if you are still lifting weights you still have hope and if you have hope you are a bluepilled bitch
Then we should abandoned gaming as well. Any competitive trait has attracting foids behind. Is in our build.
I do it mainly to desestress myself and meet new people(most men).

Then we should abandoned gaming as well. Any competitive trait has attracting foids behind. Is in our build.
I do it mainly to desestress myself and meet new people(most men).
How is lifting and gaming the samething

I didnt think gymmaxxers were this retarded

How is lifting and gaming the samething

I didnt think gymmaxxers were this retarded
Is training and is entertaining. For me is very chill to lift while listen music at afternoon after a day of work.

Is training and is entertaining. For me is very chill to lift while listen music at afternoon after a day of work.
No way bro, you're coping. I said so, so it's true.

You're Cleary lifting for women. Come, be lazy like me!

No way bro, you're coping. I said so, so it's true.

You're Cleary lifting for women. Come, be lazy like me!
Why would be cope? I accepted they won't give a chance(unless money is presented). Also, I haven't increased my reps for 5 years in order to keep a lean build(since I would seem ridiculous as a full muscle manlet).

Even if is cope, gymmaxxing helps me to don't flow my anxiety through eating or fap.

Last edited:
Being in shape will help you beat up cucks if they try to whiteknight for rosties after you insult them. You will also feel better and have more energy.
Nigga, you don't need to go to the gym to be healthy: just moving regularly is enough.
Giphy

5'4 manlets like myself have no point in trying to beat cucks in Jew York.
I don't get why people here push Gymmaxx by trying to get landed them in jail?

5'4 manlets like myself have no point in trying to beat cucks in Jew York.
I don't get why people here push Gymmaxx by trying to get landed them in jail?
Becuase they watch bluepilled shit on youtube telling them that lifting weights make them happy when I used to go to the gym all the guys looked miserable and depressed it's a fucking cope and there ego wont let them deny it

Nigga, you don't need to go to the gym to be healthy: just moving regularly is enough.
View attachment 487797
I don't go to a gym, I only do body weight exercises twice a week. I need to start doing cardio because I stopped for a long time. If I didn't fast every day I'd be fat.

I don't go to a gym, I only do body weight exercises twice a week. I need to start doing cardio because I stopped for a long time. If I didn't fast every day I'd be fat.
So the guy who was defending gymmaxxing does not actually gymmax:feelskek:

So the guy who was defending gymmaxxing does not actually gymmax:feelskek:
I'd use a gym for cardio and bench press and dead lifts if I was able to, but I think it's a good cope if you are able to.

Becuase they watch bluepilled shit on youtube telling them that lifting weights make them happy when I used to go to the gym all the guys looked miserable and depressed it's a fucking cope and there ego wont let them deny it
There are many ways of being healthy and in shape, so why do :redpill: in denial cucks here continue to push it as the only way?
Why should I be pressured into working hours in a gym if I don't like it, just to fit this hyper-masculine image to attract women?

This is torture, they push Zyzz all over YouTube and idolize him when he died from using steroids! He is supposed to be a cautionary tale that most Gymmaxxers are unhappy themselves in this pursuit of having the perfect body one can admire at all costs; this is just the modern retelling of the Greek myth of Narcissus.

View: https://youtu.be/4aALHME1mbo?t=71

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aALHME1mbo

Last edited:
I'd use a gym for cardio and bench press and dead lifts if I was able to, but I think it's a good cope if you are able to.
Imagine.
Commuting to the gym.
To do cardio.
:feelstastyman:

legit there is no point even for "self defence" a gun or knife is more effective than fighting unarmed

Imagine.
Commuting to the gym.
To do cardio.
:feelstastyman:
That's the main thing stopping me. I'd rather just run around my neighborhood. You don't have to go to a gym to exercise.

There are many ways of being healthy and in shape, so why do :redpill: in denial cucks here continue to push it as the only way?
Why should I be pressured into working hours in a gym if I don't like it, just to fit this hyper-masculine image to attract women?

This is torture, they push Zyzz all over YouTube and idolize him when he died from using steroids! He is supposed to be a cautionary tale that most Gymmaxxers are unhappy themselves in this pursuit of having the perfect body one can admire at all costs; this is just the modern retelling of the Greek myth of Narcissus.

NOOOOOOOOO

IM THE HAPPIEST WHEN I GYMMAXXX:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You are one of the highest IQ people here lately. Moneymaxxing even before you go to uni and seeing through all this residual redpill bs. Well done tbh

1. Most Chads aren't skinny so you are kind of using an exception

2. I'm not talking about sex, just moving around or something as simple as getting up off your bed in the morning is harder when you are fat

Its all round harder to enjoy life when you are fat
You are one of the highest IQ people here lately. Moneymaxxing even before you go to uni and seeing through all this residual redpill bs. Well done tbh
Thank you, @your personality.:feelsYall:

View: https://youtu.be/4aALHME1mbo?t=71

Average user on this forum:
No bro, you have to choose an extreme bro:
1. Looksmax, waste time and money at the cost of your health for minimal results
2. LDAR and do nothing with your life then complain everyday about your shitty life
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Average user on this forum:

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
That is why I am working on this [White Pill thread]: we must take the middle path and not be afraid to be average like 99% of humanity when my mind starts to calm down as I will be visiting the psychiatrist for pills soon.

It will be an insightful read of my experiences and what I think I must do for my future.

That is why I am working on this [White Pill thread]: we must take the middle path
I don't see the "black pill" as the negative path, to me wealthmaxxing, staying healthy, etc comes naturally from the black pill, because its just about doing what benefits your own existence, the black pill reveals the truth so what should naturally follow is that you use your knowledge of the truth to make rational decisions that benefit you

There is no need to create a new pill as if the black pill implies that you choose a negative path

The black pill induces nihilism, but like I always say:
Nihilism is an observation of reality not a decree of defeatist life choices (defeatism)

I find that people often falsely conflate nihilism with defeatism (which is why I made a thread about it):

when my mind starts to calm down as I will be visiting the psychiatrist for pills soon.
JFL dude no, why do people do this shit to themselves, throughout all of history all the people before us didn't need all these mind altering drugs

If you actually have some kind of extreme condition and you legitimately need these drugs so you don't end up "seeing things" or killing people, then ok, some people have fucked up brain chemistry, maybe you are an extreme case.

But I feel like most of the time psychiatrists are just willy nilly assigning mind altering drugs as some kind of cure all for people who don't actually need it, and its the drugs themselves that end up inducing a psychopathy that you didn't have to begin with

I don't see the "black pill" as the negative path, to me wealthmaxxing, staying healthy, etc comes naturally from the black pill, because its just about doing what benefits your own existence, the black pill reveals the truth so what should naturally follow is that you use your knowledge of the truth to make rational decisions that benefit you

There is no need to create a new pill as if the black pill implies that you choose a negative path

The black pill induces nihilism, but like I always say:
Nihilism is an observation of reality not a decree of defeatist life choices (defeatism)

I find that people often falsely conflate nihilism with defeatism (which is why I made a thread about it):

JFL dude no, why do people do this shit to themselves, throughout all of history all the people before us didn't need all these mind altering drugs

If you actually have some kind of extreme condition and you legitimately need these drugs so you don't end up "seeing things" or killing people, then ok, some people have fucked up brain chemistry, maybe you are an extreme case.

But I feel like most of the time psychiatrists are just willy nilly assigning mind altering drugs as some kind of cure all for people who don't actually need it, and its the drugs themselves that end up inducing a psychopathy that you didn't have to begin with
I can't eat anything (if it wasn't for my mother nagging for me to eat, I'd be losing 10-20 pounds by this month), I sleep for only 3 hours and wake up with this sense I am suffocating, and can't handle myself in public without feeling I am crazy: that is why I have been posting in sewers to just escape the overwhelming I thoughts I have that I endlessly think to myself if I am not distracted with something.

Here is a thread I asked what should I do if I do there on Monday; my check-up with my closest clinic is next week, and it's very likely I'll fail every single mental health question except for suicidal thoughts: I just to feel calm and not worried always again.

I just view the black pill as the unfiltered truth most deny, but it doesn't give you a path to follow: what you will do with that knowledge, whether you choose to LDAR or find another source of meaning, is up to you to decide.

Oh so now it's 25% which is nothing

What's so pathetic about not doing anything? Society already hates you there is nothing left to do

You my friend are coping
:smonk::blackpill:

To gymmax , is Just to try to impress Someone and or society which means there is still an Ego

Every fucking human wants to live As easy and pleasourable As possible , Doing this Shit for yourself while Not getting anything for It is cucked.

i will never be gymaxxed:feelsbadman:

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”​

good quote tbh

Gym can be fun. What else are you boyos going to do

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.”​

:smonk::blackpill:

To gymmax , is Just to try to impress Someone and or society which means there is still an Ego

Every fucking human wants to live As easy and pleasourable As possible , Doing this Shit for yourself while Not getting anything for It is cucked.
High iq

So it's about attention as well,i see :feelsUgh:

if you are truely blackpilled you kill yourself
live as sub8 is cucked

Yep, that's all redpill clownshit nonsence, if no atleast average looking girl/woman is attracted to you b4 you gymmaxx why would she instantly find you attractive after gymmaxxing kek. That works only for atleast mid tier normies which have some basis to step on.

Gym is good for me because I’m not going to do shit at home. I force myself to go because I bought a membership and don’t want to waste money. I’m probably wasting money and time though. I’m gradually getting stronger but my coordination, speed and reaction time is still fucked, and that shit is way more important. I should be playing sports or something. I do jump rope at the gym but it probably isn’t enough

Last edited:
holy shit ur such a fucking cuck, projecting ur female worship onto others who have valid copes
spoken like a true rotter
Yeah, what a load of shit. Gym is a great cope.