Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] If you are ugly and present in 21 century

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
It means some of your character stats (not looks) are great, because you made it that far through history and rn we are approaching end-game levels.
An ugly cockroach or a cunning goblin can endure anything, lots of hp, can survive on low calories and very little water, sickness-proof.
My point is, there are some perks that your body posses that you should be proud of. Thats a blackpill with microscopic tints of gold:feelsEhh:

If those traits can't help you get X and if it's impossible to be happy without X, what then?

If those traits can't help you get X and if it's impossible to be happy without X, what then?
prob you need to change your point of you and stop hitting a wall with your head, i did btw
there are other letters that can lead to happines, from A to W and Y & Z

no, it was over before it began

there are other letters that can lead to happines, from A to W and Y & Z
Only three letters lead to happiness... S - E - X
Everything else is meaningless and worthless
Stop trying to make us feel better graycel, that's not what we're here for :feelshaha:

But seriously yeah, if you somehow win at life as a cunning goblin that's more glorious than anything Chad can do

The only perk my body has is that it can run fast and for an extended period of time

im definitely not tough though

It means some of your character stats (not looks) are great, because you made it that far through history and rn we are approaching end-game levels.
An ugly cockroach or a cunning goblin can endure anything, lots of hp, can survive on low calories and very little water, sickness-proof.
My point is, there are some perks that your body posses that you should be proud of. Thats a blackpill with microscopic tints of gold:feelsEhh:

Probably why so many incels have the 'incel tier' brain. Our ancestors were smart enough to make it through each round, until the game got suicidally hard.

Probably why so many incels have the 'incel tier' brain. Our ancestors were smart enough to make it through each round, until the game got suicidally hard.
its impossible difficulty on a spiritual level, physically life never been easier in history
our ancestors werent smarter, they just spend all time doing irl things and not sitting at the desk, im sure if all of the people suddenly get from their computers right into the post-apocalyptic world, most will adapt in 2 weeks-a month max, cause we still carry those perks in us, perks of survival that our great Ancestors had

No, it's blupill.
You are still alive not because you are strong, but because you are so weak that you do not have the courage to kill yourself. :feelsseriously:

No, it's blupill.
You are still alive not because you are strong, but because you are so weak that you do not have the courage to kill yourself. :feelsseriously:

I have no real skills, im mediocre in things i like.