Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascend at 30 with 9/10 Stacy, will your mental wounds heal?

Will 9/10 Stacy heal your mental wounds?

• Yes

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 43 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 53 48.2%

• Total voters
ascending with Stacy at 30? She would have legit fucked 1000+ guys by then, and using you for betabuxx.

I wouldn't even care tbh. It would just be a nice fuck. I could get that if I shell a lot money rn. None of my problems will be solved

No because she would think i'm horrible in bed. She's used to Chads experience.

All the years of humiliation being a subhuman... The damage it has done to your psyche...

What if you majorly ascend with 9/10 Stacy... Would your mental wounds be healed or not?
I don't think so

What does "ascend" mean in this case?

full
Nothing can compensate for decades of loneliness

No. blackpill and inceldom slowly eats away your soul and will to live until the point of no return.

No not at all.

Every experience post-26 is pointless and hollow. Youth is life.

It will probably silence some demons in my mind but it will not solve all these years of emotional neglect. At 33 i feel like i'm too far gone, unhinged and miserable.
These things don't solve overnight.

I'd guess you'd leave this notion of virginity and not being good enough for a foid behind, but the pathways in your mind that got carved in by years of living with trauma and suffering will remain.

Last edited:
JoinedMay 2, 2018Posts1,340

All the years of humiliation being a subhuman... The damage it has done to your psyche...

What if you majorly ascend with 9/10 Stacy... Would your mental wounds be healed or not?
If I know for sure she will always be faithful and is virgin