Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "If you ascend you were never incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've seen this retarded logic several times by multiple users on this forum. The definition of incel is "involuntary celibate" meaning a state of being. If you want to get sex, but can't get it, you are incel. But if someone does a bunch of stuff, like surgeries or something, and ascends, then why are they "never incel". What kind of retarded logic is this? It sounds like another retarded gatekeeping cope by losers who want to feel like the most special incel princes in the world.

I've seen this retarded logic several times by multiple users on this forum. The definition of incel is "involuntary celibate" meaning a state of being. If you want to get sex, but can't get it, you are incel. But if someone does a bunch of stuff, like surgeries or something, and ascends, then why are they "never incel". What kind of retarded logic is this? It sounds like another retarded gatekeeping cope by losers who want to feel like the most special incel princes in the world.
It's massive Cope

A bluepilled 4/10 male who started making 6 figures would believe he ascended without realizing that it's his income that made him "desirable" by holes

Theres some truecels who will never ascend ,
but apart from that small minority
, most people here have a chance at ascending through betabuxx .
But is it really worth it ?

I think what they mean is ,
that its bettet to be incel than cuck .
If you cant have it all ,
why even accept the leftovers ?

The thinking is, if you aren't willing to put in the effort, you're choosing to be incel.

However, I think you can try, fail, and still be incel until you succeed. It's all about the trying.

It's massive Cope

A bluepilled 4/10 male who started making 6 figures would believe he ascended without realizing that it's his income that made him "desirable" by holes
Theres some truecels who will never ascend ,
but apart from that small minority
, most people here have a chance at ascending through betabuxx .
But is it really worth it ?

I think what they mean is ,
that its bettet to be incel than cuck .
If you cant have it all ,
why even accept the leftovers ?
I'm not talking about betabuxx, I'm talking about actual sex that does not depend on marriage or prostitution.

The thinking is, if you aren't willing to put in the effort, you're choosing to be incel.

However, I think you can try, fail, and still be incel until you succeed. It's all about the trying.
I'm talking about putting in effort to escape inceldom

I'm not talking about betabuxx, I'm talking about actual sex that does not depend on marriage or prostitution.

What exactly are you trying to prove here?

Most men cant get laid without being a provider/simp

What exactly are you trying to prove here?

Most men cant get laid without being a provider/simp
That if you ascend, it doesn't mean that you were "never incel".

What people are saying is, if you put in effort to escape inceldom, and succeed, you were never incel. Just a volcel who wasn't putting in the effort. Now that you have put in the effort, you've gotten laid.

It's for youngcels

What people are saying is, if you put in effort to escape inceldom, and succeed, you were never incel. Just a volcel who wasn't putting in the effort. Now that you have put in the effort, you've gotten laid.
There is such a thing as too much effort.

That's retarded logic. Because it's not like you turned down girls, what happened was you were at a point where you couldn't get laid, THEREFORE INCEL, and you improved to a point where you can, thus ascending.

It's for youngcels
This is also stupid gatekeeping logic as well tbh.

I'm probably a bit mentalcel/volcel ngl

What's the acceptable amount of effort?
Depends on the person and the amount of time and manpower he wasted to attain what someone else got at half the effort.

Chad should never be the bar on these sort of discussions.

If you have to try harder than a 6/10 high tier normie, it never began.

Let's say you're chad.
One day you get into a car accident. You lose your legs and your face becomes disfigured. You also lose your ability to speak properly. You sound like a speech impaired person.
Suddenly all women stop treating you like a king. They stop wanting you and start avoiding you.
You're now an incel.

He's not a truecel though, as he got to experience life

full

That's retarded logic. Because it's not like you turned down girls, what happened was you were at a point where you couldn't get laid, THEREFORE INCEL, and you improved to a point where you can, thus ascending.

This is also stupid gatekeeping logic as well tbh.
Nah u don't want this place to become edgy teens club.

Just because women aren't approaching you doesn't mean you're incel. If you "can't" get laid, that means you'll fail even if you try. You have to try. You have to do the approaching. You have to do the self-improvement. You have to make the effort.

Depends on the person and the amount of time and manpower he wasted to attain what someone else got at half the effort.

But not every man is as attractive as every other man. Just because an attractive man has it easier than me, an ugly man, doesn't necessarily make me incel. It just means I have to work much, much harder.

Now, if I work that much harder but am still not getting laid, then yeah I'm incel.

Trueceldom is permanent

Just because women aren't approaching you doesn't mean you're incel. If you "can't" get laid, that means you'll fail even if you try. You have to try. You have to do the approaching. You have to do the self-improvement. You have to make the effort.

But not every man is as attractive as every other man. Just because an attractive man has it easier than me, an ugly man, doesn't necessarily make me incel. It just means I have to work much, much harder.

Now, if I work that much harder but am still not getting laid, then yeah I'm incel.
Did you not read what I said?

You dont set the bar with what an attractive male can get. I clearly stated that.

A 6/10 male can be good enough for one foid and another foid may deem him too ugly. Either way, if 6/10 tries hard enough he will find someone.

If you have to try harder than a nonchad, it never began for you.

What if an incel spends over 10k on platic surgery and becomes a Chadlite and fucks a bunch of beckies? Never began?

I'm probably a bit mentalcel/volcel ngl
Volcel is opposite of incel.

Mentalcel is still incel technically.

Nah u don't want this place to become edgy teens club.
You think all the teens are "edgy"?

1. That sounds like a moralfag tbh
2. I think the teens are fine here.

women make the first move you know? or do you? If a girl isn't at least giving you an IOI, you're an incel. There's no point in approaching if she sees you as ugly

Trueceldom is permanent
Incel=Truecel

What if an incel spends over 10k on platic surgery and becomes a Chadlite and fucks a bunch of beckies? Never began?
Without surgery, he never gets that in any lifetime.

Most people have to moneymaxx to put that kind of money together. You're already trying harder than most if that's you're end goal with money.

Without surgery, he never gets that in any lifetime.

Most people have to moneymaxx to put that kind of money together. You're already trying harder than most if that's you're end goal with money.
So let's say I get these surgeries then finally ascend. I used to be incel, and now I am no longer incel, correct?

Did you not read what I said?

You dont set the bar with what an attractive male can get. I clearly stated that.

A 6/10 male can be good enough for one foid and another foid may deem him too ugly. Either way, if 6/10 tries hard enough he will find someone.

If you have to try harder than a nonchad, it never began for you.

Yeah, non-chads can be attractive. They have to be, if they attract someone. "Non-chad" doesn't mean "ugly." 6/10 doesn't mean "ugly." Therefore just because I have to work harder than a 6/10 doesn't mean I'm incel. If I work harder than a 6/10 and ascend, I'm no longer incel. But during the time that I was trying and failing, I was incel.

women make the first move you know? or do you? If a girl isn't at least giving you an IOI, you're an incel. There's no point in approaching if she sees you as ugly

Not every woman makes the first move. Some do. And a lot of them might, but won't unless the man is very attractive. That doesn't mean she won't give you a shot if you make the effort. If you do the approaching and really sell yourself.

Yeah, non-chads can be attractive. They have to be, if they attract someone. "Non-chad" doesn't mean "ugly." 6/10 doesn't mean "ugly." Therefore just because I have to work harder than a 6/10 doesn't mean I'm incel. If I work harder than a 6/10 and ascend, I'm no longer incel. But during the time that I was trying and failing, I was incel.

Not every woman makes the first move. Some do. And a lot of them might, but won't unless the man is very attractive. That doesn't mean she won't give you a shot if you make the effort. If you do the approaching and really sell yourself.

Define first move.

It is not that simple.

Let's say that in order to ascend, you need to strive in the x and y directions, but for lack of self-awareness, you direct your efforts towards z. No matter how hard you try, you can never go up, because x and y are missing. Even if you put your life at z, reach unbelievable levels of development in the z direction, nothing will work, because z is not the right direction. Will you be considered volcel because you are not striving in the right direction?

Let us now say that x and y will require a huge financial and psychological effort, well above your current financial condition, and that you will need careermaxx to the extreme to be able to follow x and y. Let's say that you will have to sacrifice vacations, you will have to abandon several things you like, to the point of becoming a robot, just to continue following x and y.

The cruelest thing is that you will not know if x and y will really make you ascend. It may be that all this enormous effort results in nothing, and your whole life has been wasted in a vain search.

So let's say I get these surgeries then finally ascend. I used to be incel, and now I am no longer incel, correct?
You're soul would still be inkel. You're already damaged.

But no, on paper, you are no longer physically incel if the surgeries work in your favor.

It is not that simple.

Let's say that in order to ascend, you need to strive in the x and y directions, but for lack of self-awareness, you direct your efforts towards z. No matter how hard you try, you can never go up, because x and y are missing. Even if you put your life at z, reach unbelievable levels of development in the z direction, nothing will work, because z is not the right direction. Will you be considered volcel because you are not striving in the right direction?

Let us now say that x and y will require a huge financial and psychological effort, well above your current financial condition, and that you will need careermaxx to the extreme to be able to follow x and y. Let's say that you will have to sacrifice vacations, you will have to abandon several things you like, to the point of becoming a robot, just to continue following x and y.

The cruelest thing is that you will not know if x and y will really make you ascend. It may be that all this enormous effort results in nothing, and your whole life has been wasted in a vain search.
EXTREMELY HIGH IQ

When I was young My dad told me to focus on schoolwork and gym instead ofimproving my face. and as a result my face got destroyed by acne

But no, on paper, you are no longer physically incel if the surgeries work in your favor.
Interesting,

What a half-assed way to call out most incels as volcels

By your logic, 90% of the forum are volcel.

Now let's imagine another situation.

Let's imagine that your only chance of ascension would occur between the ages of 15 and 25. After that age, it was over.

Now, let's imagine that you are severely autistic, and your brain development occurs so slowly that you will only have some maturity after the age of 27. In other words, you would hardly have any interest in girls before that age.

Will you be considered volcel because you did not use your best years to ascend?

Let's imagine that your only chance of ascension would occur between the ages of 15 and 25. After that age, it was over.

Now, let's imagine that you are severely autistic, and your brain development occurs so slowly that you will only have some maturity after the age of 27. In other words, you would hardly have any interest in girls before that age.

Will you be considered volcel because you did not use your best years to ascend?
Definitely incel in this very odd scenario

It is not that simple.

@FrothySolutions

Right here this guy, he puts you away for good.

There is nothing wrong with putting effort. Putting effort becomes a pointless endeavor if the end result changes nothing for you and/or you sacrifice other aspects in life to attain something that someone else got to enjoy with half the effort.

Then the ultimate slap to the face is knowing that Chad put down ZERO effort.

It's like being poor all ur life n winning the lottery 3 days before ur death

It's like being poor all ur life n winning the lottery 3 days before ur death
Give or take on how much time you wasted to attain chadlite status and how long you get to enjoy that chadlite lifestyle.

I think the teens are fine here.
ur damn right we are @ThePlagueDoctor @carticel @Bleachcel @azakhan @Krezo @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @bait____ @Capable_Onion @JohnWickCel @Crypticel77 @SryMyEnglish @sub8male @RemoveNormalfags @Carnivore @Napoleon de Geso @Fragile-X @muharremabi @It'sAConspiracy

ur damn right we are @ThePlagueDoctor @carticel @Bleachcel @azakhan @Krezo @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @bait____ @Capable_Onion @JohnWickCel @Crypticel77 @SryMyEnglish @sub8male @RemoveNormalfags @Carnivore @Napoleon de Geso @Fragile-X @muharremabi @It'sAConspiracy
lol @Napoleon de Geso

Lost teen years - incel, whatever happens later

That goes for any Sub8male tbh

Not the point of the thread.
Chadlites can get some hookups with beckies if they play their cards right

Unfortunately not :cryfeels:

I'm about to become 20 anyway :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I do not understand all this buzz around "ascension" word. Is it a typical greycel thing? As a 4/10 I can legit ascend as a beta buxxer with up to 4/10 hole in fakeup(2/10 without), but no thanks. A 2/10 truecel can become a betabux material to what - a 0/10 one? All ascension topics are thus completely retarded and pointless.

I do not understand all this buzz around "ascension" word. Is it a typical greycel thing? As a 4/10 I can legit ascend as a beta buxxer with up to 4/10 hole in fakeup(2/10 without), but no thanks. A 2/10 truecel can become a betabux material to what - a 0/10 one? All ascension topics are thus completely retarded and pointless.
What if you're a 5/10?
Personality are you gonna go fuck a Stacy later? :feelswhere:
I fuckin wish.