Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "If you ascend you were never incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Much better - closer to @itsOVER zone then - did you see his noodles? Some of them were pretty attractive by my subjective taste.
Yeah he's a fuckboi lol. He might be the one sexhaver I have respect for

I don't get why you're applying this logic to people who get surgeries, surgery is supposed to fix what makes you incel.
It mostly applies to youngcels.

I don't get why you're applying this logic to people who get surgeries, surgery is supposed to fix what makes you incel.
It mostly applies to youngcels.
I've seen it used in many cases.

Why the gatekeeping hostility towards youngcels though? Many of them are incel, and only a few can ever ascend

Why the gatekeeping hostility towards youngcels though? Many of them are incel, and only a few can ever ascend

It goes from case to case I guess, some are definitely mentalcels who will have a perfectly normal life after a short moment of bewilderment, others are screwed due to uglyness + helicoptering parents, high inhib, etc.

Because a lot of them are failed normies frustrated by the lack of possibility of getting a top foid due to a relatively minor defects compared with 4/10 and below.

"if you are disabled, you were never healthy"

I agree with you @Personalityinkwell , though I think some incels will never ascend (it's over theory). That's why I think teenagers shouldn't be too hasty to call themselves incel. Many of them have a chance to ascend.

Even if someone male ascends, its because of hard work on every aspect. If you've ascended and managed to jestermaxxx some 3/10 foid into the bed-you are still one tiny drop of rain from being an incel. She cheated? - no sex, she decided that you can't satisfy the queen anymore? - no sex, you earn 5% less? - no sex, you gained 2 kilo of fat? - no sex and etc. I can't really see how this is much better than being alone.

If getting sex is so hard, requires so much effort for getting barely anything and so out of your control-I can't have much hope for anyone who ascends and count them for slayers. The only volcels who exist are femcel who are just chadsexuals in disguise,cuz if your sole value comes from having a hole and you can get laid even if you look like a boiled diseased chicken-your gender is a meme and can't be incel.

This forum had a lot of fakecels or teencels when it was first created e.g. framcel and tellem t (males that aren't ugly but still call themselves incels when they just have to leave their basement/make tinder). I think the phrase was mainly created for the abundance of volcels we use to have on the forum.

Look at how truecel I am,aren't I really truecel huh guyz
Can't even ascend bcuz of how truecel I am ,

Dont think I mentioned it,I'm truecel btw

@Colvin76 thoughts?

Truth is, I only use the "you were never incel" argument when someone who posts here never does anything about themselves during the time they've been here and ascends within a few months after posting here. It's the cases where they could've easily ascended should they have just tried a bit that I refuse to believe were ever incel pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

high iq thread, it is indeed another gatekeeping cope. if you can't get attraction-based sex, you're incel.

I agree with this. Some day I can only hope I ascend like a few here have done before. I think if I was taller I would be like average normie maybe. I wonder if the stories about surgeries to make you taller are real. Probably painful as shit. Whatever it takes I guess

"if you are disabled, you were never healthy"

I agree with you @Personalityinkwell , though I think some incels will never ascend (it's over theory). That's why I think teenagers shouldn't be too hasty to call themselves incel. Many of them have a chance to ascend.
technically those teens are still incel, but a lot of them shouldn't say "it's over"

Is it worth getting surgery if you won't get at least to Chadlite level? There must be an objective way to find out.

Did boomers had to put as much effort as we would have to? I've seen libertarians arguing about how life in general has become better for a lot of people (i'm an ancap enthusiast) but i'm not sure if we can say that for all of life aspects.

So by OP's logic a chadlite who slayed all the way through his 20s suddenly hits the wall then he's incel...
Sounds fair

So by OP's logic a chadlite who slayed all the way through his 20s suddenly hits the wall then he's incel...
Sounds fair
dude come on now

Well I understand your logic, but there is a lot of fakecels.
Normies thinking they are incels, because one stacy wouldn't let them fuck her.
Not everyone can ascend, and for most incels it's over for them.
Believing people can ascend for inceldom is :redpill:.

Sounds fair
It never began for chadlites anyways.

Define first move.

Any and all efforts by you. That might mean approaching. That might mean seeking someone through some kind of service. Inceldom isn't about asking how much you can get away with NOT doing.

It is not that simple.

Let's say that in order to ascend, you need to strive in the x and y directions, but for lack of self-awareness, you direct your efforts towards z. No matter how hard you try, you can never go up, because x and y are missing. Even if you put your life at z, reach unbelievable levels of development in the z direction, nothing will work, because z is not the right direction. Will you be considered volcel because you are not striving in the right direction?

Let us now say that x and y will require a huge financial and psychological effort, well above your current financial condition, and that you will need careermaxx to the extreme to be able to follow x and y. Let's say that you will have to sacrifice vacations, you will have to abandon several things you like, to the point of becoming a robot, just to continue following x and y.

The cruelest thing is that you will not know if x and y will really make you ascend. It may be that all this enormous effort results in nothing, and your whole life has been wasted in a vain search.

I'm saying whether you're going in x, y, or z direction, as long as you're trying to the best of your awareness and ability, no one can call you "volcel."

What a half-assed way to call out most incels as volcels

By your logic, 90% of the forum are volcel.

Is that 90% of the forum? I hope not. 90% of the forum is people who just won't try, regardless of what they might potentially achieve? That's quitter talk, and not the same as being an incel. Yeah, I'm takin' a stand right now and saying that.

Now, if they choose not to try for a thing they don't want, that's a different story. You're not obligated to try for a normal life if that's not what you want. But if you claim to want a normal life, and that's potentially in your reach, but you won't try for it because someone more attractive than you gets to have it? That's not the same as being incel. That's just being ugly. And there's an argument for how unfair the particularly ugly have it. It's an argument we should make on this forum. But the way I understood it, this forum is trying to draw a distinction between "incel" and "Guy who didn't take that shower." Because if it really was simply hard work that was standing in the way, that means our enemies are right.

Any and all efforts by you. That might mean approaching. That might mean seeking someone through some kind of service. Inceldom isn't about asking how much you can get away with NOT doing.
You didn't answer the question. I said what was the example of a WOMAN making the first move.

Oh, a woman? Approaching you, trying to win your interest, etc.
Women don't necessarily need to "approach" to make the first move. IOIs exist, such as touching you, giving you strong eye contact, moving into vicinity.

@Red Pill Rage has actually discussed these "IOIs" before

The way I see it, the only way you could ascend as an incel is if you surgerymaxxed, that's it. Every other method of ascension = fakecel failed normie scum in disguise from the start, but even sugerymaxxing wasn't enough for me and that's why I'm still here

Women don't necessarily need to "approach" to make the first move. IOIs exist, such as touching you, giving you strong eye contact, moving into vicinity.

@Red Pill Rage has actually discussed these "IOIs" before

Some women call that "making the first move." But that's pretty subtle, how am I supposed to decipher what "eye contact" means?

At the very least, if you ascend it means you were wrong when you claimed "it's over".

At the very least, if you ascend it means you were wrong when you claimed "it's over".
that is true. Although that is a meme for a lot of users here.
Some women call that "making the first move." But that's pretty subtle, how am I supposed to decipher what "eye contact" means?
It is subtle, I will agree, but if you were getting those glances often you would understand and pick up on them and then approach after she has given you the invite.

Theres some truecels who will never ascend ,
but apart from that small minority
, most people here have a chance at ascending through betabuxx .
But is it really worth it ?

I think what they mean is ,
that its bettet to be incel than cuck .
If you cant have it all ,
why even accept the leftovers ?
There is no worth in betabux

I agree, inceldom isnt a permanent state of affairs.

Even a truecel who manages to defy his genetics and end up wealthmaxxing, can use his wealth to get surgery in order to improve his looks

Also, he can use his money to advertise/promote himself via news channels, media etc. in order to create status .

So a broke, low status truecel (who is deficient in every aspect of LMS- Looks, Money and Status) can obtain a high level of Looks and Status, if he finds a way to earn Money. Money is the key to everything, if one can find a way to earn money, they can change their entire fucking life and go from a friendless, virgin truecel on the verge of suicide to being surrounded by friends/stacies and basically living like a King. @BlkPillPres

Last edited:
Most incel can "ascend" if they become cucks or, at best, landing on landwhales or girls that are in search of a "safe nice and reliable funny guy" for a while before getting back to chad cock.

Even if someone male ascends, its because of hard work on every aspect. If you've ascended and managed to jestermaxxx some 3/10 foid into the bed-you are still one tiny drop of rain from being an incel. She cheated? - no sex, she decided that you can't satisfy the queen anymore? - no sex, you earn 5% less? - no sex, you gained 2 kilo of fat? - no sex and etc. I can't really see how this is much better than being alone.

If getting sex is so hard, requires so much effort for getting barely anything and so out of your control-I can't have much hope for anyone who ascends and count them for slayers. The only volcels who exist are femcel who are just chadsexuals in disguise,cuz if your sole value comes from having a hole and you can get laid even if you look like a boiled diseased chicken-your gender is a meme and can't be incel.

High IQ .

That why i always said , if you do self improvement do it for yourself , to feel good when you look at yourself in the mirror , cuz foid only care about bones anyway .

The thinking is, if you aren't willing to put in the effort, you're choosing to be incel.

However, I think you can try, fail, and still be incel until you succeed. It's all about the trying.

The term you're looking for is volcel.

I've seen this retarded logic several times by multiple users on this forum. The definition of incel is "involuntary celibate" meaning a state of being. If you want to get sex, but can't get it, you are incel. But if someone does a bunch of stuff, like surgeries or something, and ascends, then why are they "never incel". What kind of retarded logic is this? It sounds like another retarded gatekeeping cope by losers who want to feel like the most special incel princes in the world.

I agree, inceldom isnt a permanent state of affairs.

Even a truecel who manages to defy his genetics and end up wealthmaxxing, can use his wealth to get surgery in order to improve his looks

Also, he can use his money to advertise/promote himself via news channels, media etc. in order to create status .

So a broke, low status truecel (who is deficient in every aspect of LMS- Looks, Money and Status) can obtain a high level of Looks and Status, if he finds a way to earn Money. Money is the key to everything, if one can find a way to earn money, they can change their entire fucking life and go from a friendless, virgin truecel on the verge of suicide to being surrounded by friends/stacies and basically living like a King. @BlkPillPres

I agree completely its just nothing but gatekeeping, because some men ironically feel special that they are "incel" and this is some kind of club where they can feel special and feel like they have a "rank", these guys are blue pilled and still trying to chase the "high" of status they saw the "popular kids" take part in

That's a retarded mindset and its scary that a lot of incels seem to have it, the danger of that mindset is that it leads to complaceny and ironically pride in being an incel, so you will subconsciously self sabotage and hold yourself back from any kind of improvement, just so that you can "remain incel" and hold onto the only thing in your life you have pride in

There are exceptions though, youngcels, this is why I don't think its fair to the community to have too many youngcels around, because many are one growth spurt away from getting laid, and its sadistic to come on this site, "make friends", create "bonds", and then because you turned 18 and now you're 6ft - "Well it was fun guys, I got a GF now, byyyyyyye" JFL

That's fucking bullshit, if you aren't in your 20's yet, then you aren't even sure if you are incel (unless you have really specific indicators already - physical disability, already significantly short as a teen like 16 years old and 5ft 2In, etc)

I don't see how can I possibly ascend being a 5'6 shortcel with zero (ZERO) female interaction at 25 (well nevermind I talked to a girl for 5 minutes 3 years ago because she has no one else around)
I can't even betabuxx due to my poorly paid job that sucks the soul out of me

The definition of incel is "involuntary celibate" meaning a state of being. If you want to get sex, but can't get it, you are incel. But if someone does a bunch of stuff, like surgeries or something, and ascends, then why are they "never incel". What kind of retarded logic is this? It sounds like another retarded gatekeeping cope by losers who want to feel like the most special incel princes in the world.
Based