Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you can swim youre a fakecel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
How do you end up not being able to stay afloat in your 20s:

>you hate going to the beach because youre not bodymaxxed

>no friends to go skinny dipping every summer of HS

>your subhuman genetics cucked you out of having broad shoulders and large hands/feet, youre just not born to swim

This is what your high school years are supposed to look like:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrOa597Qqt8

Instead I was vidyaamaxxing and animemaxxing with my blinds closed and now my vision is fucked too bc of it

I cannot swim or ride a bike

i couldnt swim until i was like 12 or sth

I can’t swim

Can't swim too
That vid is suifuel af

I had forced swimming lessons in high school gym, so I learned how to swim. Total suicide fuel. Imagine being forced to show your subhuman body and how shit you are at swimming. I look a dying seal on crack when I swim.

I cannot swim and didn't even realize it was an incel trait until now tbh

I can do freestyle only, but I sucked at backstroke though.

I wasn't even aware that humans were capable of swimming.

I'm shit at swimming

No I’m just not an unmotivated tub of shit

In the early 2000s at school we went to the swimming pool every week and I was in a group along with one other boy and we had to wear those armband floater things whilst the other children could swim lengths of the pool. I wasn't able to tread water, I haven't been at a swimming pool since 2004.
I have 2 swimming certificates, a 5 metre and 10 metre one.

my parents insisted that i learn to swim when i was like 5 years old

swimming doesn't feel like shit as other sports tbh -- at least it's not a team sport

2250 1

How do you end up not being able to stay afloat in your 20s:
>you hate going to the beach because youre not bodymaxxed
>no friends to go skinny dipping every summer of HS
>your subhuman genetics cucked you out of having broad shoulders and large hands/feet, youre just not born to swim
That has nothing to do with staying afloat or basic swimming. To float all you need to do is be a fucking fatass like me and you're naturally buoyant.

Guys with high muscle and low body fat like Chads ironically can't float so well so it takes more effort for them to stay above the water.

You're right about hand/foot size (I don't see how broad shoulders would help... arm length yes) but that's only if you learn to apply them with proper technique. If you lack technique then your fatness keeps you afloat even though you're less streamline to move through the water.

i can swim, only place where i can mog tyrones is water. niggas cant swim

I had forced swimming lessons in high school gym, so I learned how to swim. Total suicide fuel. Imagine being forced to show your subhuman body and how shit you are at swimming. I look a dying seal on crack when I swim.
Same
I've always hated swimming the most since I'm slow at it and my stamina is garbage, bonus points since you get brutally mogged each time you simply take your shirt off in class

I can swim. When I was younger I swimmed very often, and I also had swimming lessons in my school. Nowdays, I don't do that, I can't remember last time when I was on swimming pool

I can swim pretty well, but I usually swim alone so looking stupid isn’t an issue

I can swim somewhat. The reason for that is because when i was a teen someone pushed me on the side of the pool where it was 10-12ft deep, so survival mode kicked in...

I couldn't swim until I was 15 or so. But the last time I swam was about 11 years ago.

Interesting I don't know how to swim, not to mention I didn't like it.

I can swim and I go skinny dipping regularly. I need to find a better spot, though.

Yet how the everloving fuck does my ability to stay afloat in calm water mean that I'm a fakecel? First time I went swimming on my own volition, in a natural body of water was last year, alone. Everything I do is alone. Always alone. :fuk: