Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
Only one and what would u change it to ( ex: if its ur height what height would u change it to)

I’d get my foreskin back and frenulum

Only one and what would u change it to ( ex: if its ur height what height would u change it to)
Wake up as muscular 7 foot gigachad

Have an IQ more than 200

I wanna be a 6 foot tallfag

Increase my height or change my last name.

Increase my confidence and social skills and be less of a self doubting wimp

Or get 160iq. Either of those

Be like 6'8 to 7 ft. I would be a gigachad.

I would've moved elsewhere in 2020.

Either increase my height or remove autism

Either be reborn to grow up taller or have enough money to move out, i dont feel happy anymore being with my parents.

Chad face is all I need

be physically attractive

Make me 6'2 and I'm golden

I would unbirth myself

I would change my IQ to 1000 and everything would become a childs play for me. I would invent things others cant even imagine.

I would change my IQ to 1000 and everything would become a childs play for me. I would invent things others cant even imagine.
that sounds like it would be pure mental torture

My IQ, I'd change to be a ridiculous number like 9999 :feelskek:, go back to university and just ace everything in some niche high IQ field. Start a tech startup and become a billionaire. With 500 IQ literally no other human on the planet would be able to compete with me.