Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you could drop 1 nuclear bomb, where would you drop it?

If you could drop 1 nuclear bomb, where would you drop it?

• Israel

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • New York

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • London

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • China

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Muslims

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • South America

• Sydney

• Moscow

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Berlin

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek

1 isn't enough, I have many places in mind

would have to google where they have the highest density of journalists in one city

Gaza strip, and blame the jews. Entire western media would fall for it.

• Israel
  • New York

israhell, jew york, africa, and london because there's a lot of libtards there (IN VIDEO GAME)

blackass ape

Why journalists?
Because I hate them (because they are evil for the sake of it, at least a dictator can justify his monstrosities through egotism, these worms could make more money in almost any trade but choose to maximize misery and suffering pro bono).

Much of the pain men are experiencing now is rooted in which ideas got to permeate the previous and current generations (and which did not). And mainstream media has a significant part in deciding that. They might be the primary vector through which concentrated power at the top of society influences the masses to fall in line (besides academia).

Wadsdefault

CHINA I FUCKING HATE CHINKS GOD DAMN COMMIE BUG MEN LIKE A BORG HIVE MIND IF WE DONT STOP THEM CCP THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND ENSLAVE AND KILL EVERYONE ELSE OF EVERY RACE !!!!!!!

INDIA NUMBER 2

Dropping a nuclear bomb on a city would be a mega version of going ER and killing random strangers.
Meh for me.

I'd prefer an old-fashioned shrapnel bomb and target it a specific person or group that really deserves it.
Mutilating people > Vaporising people

p00rland aka pierogis aka mokebe fucking everything

CHINA I FUCKING HATE CHINKS GOD DAMN COMMIE BUG MEN LIKE A BORG HIVE MIND IF WE DONT STOP THEM CCP THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND ENSLAVE AND KILL EVERYONE ELSE OF EVERY RACE !!!!!!!
:lul:

Mumbai and israel and africa and middle east and hong kong and south america and mexico

Where is India option?

on the reddit servers

Drop some where it would cause WW3

washington dc

I would love to see the world's atomic arsenal emptied in Israel.

• Israel
  • New York
Indo-Pak border is a better choice than New York. Then you could cause an all-out war between curries and hopefully TCD