Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you could drop 1 nuclear bomb, where would you drop it?

If you could drop 1 nuclear bomb, where would you drop it?

• Israel

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • New York

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • London

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • China

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Muslims

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • South America

• Sydney

• Moscow

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Berlin

• Total voters
Tel Aviv (in video game)

Any of the Scandinavian countries due to the fact that they have a high ratio of Chad's. I will wipe them out via nuclearbombmaxxing (in a video game). It still wouldn't help me to ascend, as a foid did once tell me that she wouldn't fuck me even if I was the last person on Earth. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Seriously, I would want to nuke dozens of cities... especially New York City, Washington DC, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Los Angeles, and dozens of others across the Jewish American nations. The world will be reset in a deluge of fire and fury unlike the world has ever seen, to borrow some words from former US President Donald Trump. Just a thought... tactical nukes would be best to minimize environmental damage and fallout. The main goal would be to wipe cities off the map and annihilate all living humans in the cities. Then no one will be denied love, sex, and wealth because modern civilization is a corrupted dystopia and the dystopia would be destroyed!

Israel, South Africa or Brazil.

Gaza strip, and blame the jews. Entire western media would fall for it.
K Pop Smile GIF

i wish i could nuke this whole fucking planet

watch every foids face melt off with the flick of my red button (in Fate/Grand Order)

Seriously, I would want to nuke dozens of cities... especially New York City, Washington DC, Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Los Angeles, and dozens of others across the Jewish American nations. The world will be reset in a deluge of fire and fury unlike the world has ever seen, to borrow some words from former US President Donald Trump. Just a thought... tactical nukes would be best to minimize environmental damage and fallout. The main goal would be to wipe cities off the map and annihilate all living humans in the cities. Then no one will be denied love, sex, and wealth because modern civilization is a corrupted dystopia and the dystopia would be destroyed!
:yes: