Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could swap looks for something else, that foids would value, what would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date

Read the thread, feggot.

• Intelligence

• Wisdom/knowledge

• Empathy

• Personality (character traits)

• Money/belongings

• Style (clothes, haircut)

• Career

• "Game"/fake confidence (PUA stuff)

• Music taste

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Pick 2 things you would rather have foids value over looks (genetics).

"Personality" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

foids literally don't value most of the things you listed
Dude I know... it's a WHAT IF scenario. What if they weren't genetically focused only on looks and height. Just for fun, why so serious?

Dude I know... it's a WHAT IF scenario. What if they weren't genetically focused only on looks and height. Just for fun, why so serious?
ah, I thought you were serious nvm

"Personality" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Actually I'm hoping they stay always as looks whores so I can do surgery, otherwise I would be personalitycel for life, once you have bad personality there is no going back. :blackpill:

Actually I'm hoping they stay always being lookism whores and do surgery otherwise I would be personalitycel for life, once you have bad personality there is no going back. :blackpill:
cope, if they didn't focus on looks and treated you like an actual human being you wouldn't have a "bad personality"

cope, if they didn't focus on looks and treated you like an actual human being you wouldn't have a "bad personality"
This. We are toxic, angry, shitty people only because we were treated like trash. Unless you are an actual psychopath or sociopath, you have ability to be a good person as long as there's enough positive reinforcement.

You have to have social contact to have good personality but to have social contact you have to have good personality, once you are out of the loop there is no going back. Same case as with job experiencie to get jobs but the more time you expend with no jobs in your resume the less chances to get a job, brootal. :blackpill:

Intelligence and empathy. Imagine the things we could achieve if that's how mates were selected

Intelligence we'd all be living much easier lives.

I want it to stay like it is now.

Why would you want to work on your relationship or have intelligence if she just jump to your dick with your face.

I want it to stay like it is now.

Why would you want to work on your relationship or have intelligence if she just jump to your dick with your face.
I dont understand your point.

I voted personality then I remembered I don't have one

How do I vote again :society:

IQ & Virtue
So on this poll, I voted for Intelligence & Empathy

I dont understand your point.
You only need height and face to have a girlfriend there is no need to work on personality or money nowadays, get surgery for both of these if you want one, money and personality is actually much harder to achieve. I myself am one of the most ultra personalitycels in the world probably, I don't wish this fate to anybody.

There is leg surgery and there is jaw, nose and some eye area surgery who can fix 90% males.

Last edited:
Jfl picking intelligence as an incel:feelskek:

I chose age since I think if this can be swapped with looks, it would create a nice balance. If foids chose mates based on age rather than looks, status or intelligence, a lot of guys who lack in LMS (looks, money, status) would get a chance to ascend. But when I looked at the voting polls after casting my option, it looks like I'm in the minority. Why do some of you guys think intelligence, empathy, personality, status are better substitutes to looks than age:waitwhat:? Any thoughts ? I'm very much curious to know all reasons. Ps: I know this is just for fun. I just thought this would make a interesting discussion:)