Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you didn't get laid in middle school you are genetic garbage.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Said the guy who whenever he argue tags people.
i've been tagged by my haters plenty as well. that's how the forum works

I meant you tagging your butt buddies.
people tag others all the time.

and jfl @ "butt buddies", try to keep the faggotry out tbh. we don't need that here

I am genetic garbage and I never got laid.

defending your buttbudy without thinking or reading.
go suck that nigga off while you’re at it.
>buttbudy
>such him off
You never once read the rules of this board did you? No faggot content.

you got nothing to say so you resort to my
join date. you’re a pathetic fucking idiot. agreeing to anything because the guy has a high rank. you’re a cuck.

because the guy has a high rank
No. Because he's right.

I don't care about rank although it is undeniable that when shills mess up this board, it's typically a graycel like you.

No. Because he's right.

I don't care about rank although it is undeniable that when shills mess up this board, it's typically a graycel like you.
how the fuck is he right you stupid dumb fuck?
lets say, someone gets laid at highschool and fucks JB pussy left and right , is he a genetic dead end because he didnt get laid at middle school? how retarded can you be? fucking hell!

how the fuck is he right you stupid dumb fuck?
lets say, someone gets laid at highschool and fucks JB pussy left and right , is he a genetic dead end because he didnt get laid at middle school? how retarded can you be? fucking hell!
The point is that, if you slay in highschool, then statistically speaking you were likely to already have had sex in middleschool, because the lolipill is real, and women whore up at a very early age. Granted, the post title is a hyperbole (surely some Chads didn't bother with sex when they were that age) but you are autistic for taking his post so literally.

If it weren't for your based signature I'd tell you to kys.

Fuck, he's turned into a walking meme, and to think he's an adult. :lul:
The point is that, if you slay in highschool, then statistically speaking you were likely to already have had sex in middleschool, because the lolipill is real, and women whore up at a very early age. Granted, the post title is a hyperbole (surely some Chads didn't bother with sex when they were that age) but you are autistic for taking his post so literally.

@Koruga jfl @ you

Well at least I'm not a 25 year old still living with parents, alcoholic and using "muh penis extenders" for 8 hours like a pathetic looser

I'll moneymog you to self harm at 25 so yeah dude keep barking for my hard science STEM degree and 6 figure income you low IQ postmaxxing mongrel.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
@Koruga jfl @ you
I know you find it fun to create these bait threads, but there has come a time where it gets quite annoying and repetitive.

Last edited:
Bro puberty doesn't really end till around 25. I've seen some fucking glow ups from 18 to around 22 where normies turn into chadlites

you yourself accept that some chads dont even bother fucking girls at middle school. are they genetic dead ends? NO! You fucking stupid cunt. It is not hyperbole, you cant compensate the stupidity of this thread by saying muuuh its hyperbole muhh its irony this and that you dumb fuck. There religious schools where you dont even see the other gender! So a chad in it is a genetic dead end? XD
You’re fucking stupid and should think freely instead of being a rank cocksucker, stop your faggotry.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I know you find it fun to create these bait threads, but there has come a time where it gets quite annoying and repetitive.
actually this thread has truth to it. my life went downhill at middle school and it did for many many men

You fucking stupid cunt. It is not hyperbole, you cant compensate the stupidity of this thread by saying muuuh its hyperbole muhh its irony this and that you dumb fuck. There religious schools where you dont
You’re fucking stupid and should think freely instead of being a rank cocksucker, stop your faggotry.

you yourself accept that some chads dont even bother fucking girls at middle school. are they genetic dead ends? NO! You fucking stupid cunt. It is not hyperbole, you cant compensate the stupidity of this thread by saying muuuh its hyperbole muhh its irony this and that you dumb fuck. There religious schools where you dont even see the other gender! So a chad in it is a genetic dead end? XD
rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jfl @ you

If ur not licking 12 year old butthole in Wave Race 64 its over forever

Wouldn't it just make you volcel?

If you didn't get laid in middle school but could that just means you were either shy back then or you simply didn't want to get laid for whatever reason, in a way it is volcel but i guess there are Men like that as well.

Even for me personally even if i was 10/10 GigaChad i'm not too sure i would've gotten laid in middle school, just based off my personality.

Wouldn't it just make you volcel?

If you didn't get laid in middle school but could that just means you were either shy back then or you simply didn't want to get laid for whatever reason, in a way it is volcel but i guess there are Men like that as well.

Even for me personally even if i was 10/10 GigaChad i'm not too sure i would've gotten laid in middle school, just based off my personality.
most men couldn't get laid in middle school even if they wanted to

"volcel" is cope majority of the time, an outlier that doesn't debunk the main premise of the thread

Next @Personalityinkwell thread :

If you havent get laid pussy at kindergarten you are genetic garbage

most men couldn't get laid in middle school even if they wanted to

"volcel" is cope majority of the time, an outlier that doesn't debunk the main premise of the thread

So we're all genetic garbage then.

I'm sure there are few fakecels here and there tho.
most "fakecels" had barely any success and won't get any more anytime soon.

think of @Weed, he fucked one landwhale a long time ago, technically "fakecel" to some, but still genetic trash overall

most "fakecels" had barely any success and won't get any more anytime soon.

think of @Weed, he fucked one landwhale a long time ago, technically "fakecel" to some, but still genetic trash overall

Well yea.

Fakecel by our standards is anyone who can get laid without paying money.

Well yea.

Fakecel by our standards is anyone who can get laid without paying money.
no, that's too loose.

it's actually someone who ever got any action at some point in their life ever. even if they can't get laid now they are still considered fakecels by idiots on this forum

Weed and rightfulcel got barely any action years ago and can't get shit now but are still considered "fakecels"

dn read
go fuck yourself stupid fucking nigger
ill put a leash on you and walk you like a dog faggot
dn read? yet you use the word dog after i used the word dog.

rent free bitch.

always a fight under this attention whores thread