Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you didn't get laid in middle school you are genetic garbage.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
dickpill is real, keep coping
Lol I never said the dickpill isn't real it's just that you have no right calling out faggotry, when you yourself made a post called: Swallow the "dick"pill and other homo shit.

Lol I never said the dickpill isn't real it's just that you have no right calling out faggotry, when you yourself made a post called: Swallow the "dick"pill and other homo shit.
cope. you're the one who seeks out sexual innuendos like a faggot.

Oh really I'm the gay one you say? Hell even IT said your post was gay and other incels on this forum said said so too.
jfl imagine giving any credit to something IT has to say. you're probably an infiltrating GrAYcel

@Ropemaxx @Haywire @nihility @tulasdanslos jfl @ this cuck denying the dickpill

jfl imagine giving any credit to something IT has to say. you're probably an infiltrating GrAYcel

am sad no fak loli

Keep coping with your betabuxx definition of "handsome".

The best slayers were popping loli cherries left and right while you probably didn't even know how to masturbate yet.

dumb thread tbh. im convinced youre a fakecel even more now + youre white and tall. lets make the definition of genetic garbage less broad. over generalizations like this bring a bunch of fakecels, 8/10 6'1 men saying "hurr durr, its over for me, i didnt get laid when i was 13"

Oh really I'm the gay one you say? Hell even IT said your post was gay and other incels on this forum said said so too.
IT will twist anything a poster here says into a negative, they are just haters.

The dickpill has destroyed me since late HS. Ever since then I fell into despair, because my dick will never be good enough. The only thing that could save me would be a penis transplant but that shit doesn't exist and even if it did it would be cucked af because another man's genetics would be in my girl. It's over for dicklets like me.

Wow I'm actually convinced your'e retarded I never denied the dickpill moron

Low tier normies College
Normies, high tier normies High School
Chadlites, Chads Middle school
Giga Chads Elementary School
Blonde fuckboys mini Chads Kindergarten
Thugmaxxed toddlers playground
Big dick fetus in the womb from the inside fucking mom pussy
The Comic That Explains Where 'Joker' Went Wrong - The Atlantic

IT will twist anything a poster here says into a negative, they are just haters.

The dickpill has destroyed me since late HS. Ever since then I fell into despair, because my dick will never be good enough. The only thing that could save me would be a penis transplant but that shit doesn't exist and even if it did it would be cucked af because another man's genetics would be in my girl. It's over for dicklets like me.
Are you below 5 inches? If not you could try going to Asia if your'e white

dumb thread tbh. im convinced youre a fakecel even more now + youre white and tall. lets make the definition of genetic garbage less broad. over generalizations like this bring a bunch of fakecels, 8/10 6'1 men saying "hurr durr, its over for me, i didnt get laid when i was 13"
like i care what you think greycel

i'm not even tall, i'm literally under 6 foot.

"muh you disagree with me so fakecel" <-----------your logic
Wow I'm actually convinced your'e retarded I never denied the dickpill moron
you mentioned IT as if their opinion even mattered at all.

Last edited:

Are you below 5 inches? If not you could try going to Asia if your'e white
That is the case, and I'm not white I'm Hispanic.

@PPEcel

like i care what you think greycel

i'm not even tall, i'm literally under 6 foot.

"muh you disagree with me so fakecel" <-----------your logic

you mentioned IT as if their opinion even mattered at all.
My point is even a group of incels in denial can see through your faggotry.

My point is even a group of incels in denial can see through your faggotry.
cope, i'm not gay at all. you're just a GrAYcel who's projecting

You gotta be fucking kidding me.

I mean, your dick size matters -- but only if everything else about your appearance is "good enough" for a foid to even see your dick.

I have no sympathy for dicklets whose other characteristics are normie-tier.

I mean, your dick size matters -- but only if everything else about your appearance is "good enough" for a foid to even see your dick.

says the guy who has a better sex life than the average normie

Dude you think a normie would be here for 76 days? I'm genetic garbage through and through.

That's all you have to say because you know I'm right.
no it's bullshit. talking about the dickpill doesn't make you gay

by that logic looksmax.org is gay because they talk about the faces of male models all day.
only shit threads are made by him
massive fucking cope. you're the same stupid fuck who thinks that height and race>face because of some shitty betabuxx study

no it's bullshit. talking about the dickpill doesn't make you gay

by that logic looksmax.org is gay because they talk about the faces of male models all day.

It seems gay because a good chunk of your posts are about dick. Plus fuck looksmax.org most of them worship chad models anyways.

High IQ thread
This is the real blackpill.

At least he got his daily dose of IT screenshot.
imagine thinking i care about those people.

and my other thread was calling out people who do btw

If you don't get laid in Kindergarten you are genetic trash :feelsEhh:

They live rent free in your head.
not really. i made this thread and other people mentioned IT. so IT clearly lives rent free in their head

You made that thread so you get screenshoted and posted on IT, and now people are calling you out for it.
no i made the thread because i wanted to make the thread. just because you don't like the thread doesn't mean my intention was to get on IT. the fact that you think anyone cares about that is pathetic and probably projection

Most kids aren't even done growing in middle school? So I would say at least high school.

Nice, thoughtful, flagrant thread