Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you died and you were going to be reincarnated but you were forced to be born as a curry, which one would you be?

Choose

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
I excluded Maldivian and Bhutanese because then it would be easy. You also can't rope and will only die of old age.

Last edited:
Nepal is probably the nicest and safest of these plus it has mountains. But this "choice" is only because you forced me to make a choice. Of course I don't wanna be a curry but it makes no difference to what I am currently. I'm glad I'm white but I'm also one strange looking MF

Some Indians can be very light skin, or caste I think they call it. So I go with them

Nepal is probably the nicest and safest of these plus it has mountains. But this "choice" is only because you forced me to make a choice. Of course I don't wanna be a curry but it makes no difference to what I am currently. I'm glad I'm white but I'm also one strange looking MF
Nepal is extremely overpopulated for its size.

nigga u didnt even vote on ur own poll
I voted for Paki since they're the most likely to end up being moggers out of all the other curries. The downside is that Pakistan is the biggest shithole in all of curryland and also there's a 50% chance I'll end up being a retarded inbred.

Last edited:
i would go back to the coffin

I voted for Paki since they're the most likely to end up being moggers out of all the other curries.
This was my reason: I have seen some Pakis who are heightmoggers & even framemoggers.

Face wise, they also seem to be much better, though they still are pretty brown but not as dark as Dravidians.

Also, don't they have arranged marriages as well?

pashtun pakis are white passing. im a paki but not pashtun so id wanna be that

This was my reason: I have seen some Pakis who are heightmoggers & even framemoggers.

Face wise, they also seem to be much better, though they still are pretty brown but not as dark as Dravidians.

Also, don't they have arranged marriages as well?
They do have arranged marriage. They also do a lot of inbreeding which is why they're becoming more subhuman. Pakis were originally 5'9 on average but they went down to 5'5 mainly because of this.

I have a cool online friend from sri lanka, he owns some land I think and he posts these beautiful mountain pics every once in a while. at the very least it looks like a much better place to live in than india or pakistan

northern paki/himachali/kashmiri and change my name.
IMG 2444
IMG 1890
IMG 1304
IMG 0886
IMG 0829

wow us Pakistanis actually win at something.

Nepalese easy choice

I have a cool online friend from sri lanka, he owns some land I think and he posts these beautiful mountain pics every once in a while. at the very least it looks like a much better place to live in than india or pakistan
True, Sri Lanka is beutiful

I wannabe dark dravidian with more abo mixture, so that I can pass as black.

I would be Northeastern Indian tbh

Pakis majority light skin so I'll go with that

thats not even a curry
Only the guy with the hat isn't really curry but a ton of pashtuns are in pak. It's crazy how far white genes truly spread.

Last edited: