Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don’t have an NT instagram account, its over

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
One of the basic prerequisites for a subChad to get a gf is to have an NT instagram with vacation pics, 1k+ followers etc. If you don’t have one or you just post anime and memes and Andrew Tate and shit on your IG then it’s over

Brutal truth. I travel but never post any pictures. I am too subhuman to do so. Had I been Chad, I would have many pictures and many followers. As a result been more NT

One of the basic prerequisites for a subChad to get a gf is to have an NT instagram with vacation pics, 1k+ followers etc. If you don’t have one or you just post anime and memes and Andrew Tate and shit on your IG then it’s over
,78 followers, never began and never will :feelsrope:

being a non-chad basically means that you'll inevitably have to put twice as much effort in life as that of genetically gifted man in order to have some scraps, which includes jestermaxxing on soystagram for used up toilets.

literally not the case
i see dudes who post nothing but corny reddit memes and 30 followers still get stacies
and vice versa 30k followers and pictures of himself, still sub3

Truecel trait: nobody ask you what your instagram account is.

Either they know, by instinct, that you don't have one, either they don't give a shit about you.

Social media maxing sounds easy considering how easy it is to get into a discord group even with teenagers but not worth the returns

Just buy likes and interactions or catfish and watch the followers skyrocket

i have one for cyberstalking reasons

i have one for cyberstalking reasons

Very nice AVI.

Anyway:

{
"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "Only people with little understanding of society would say such things.",
"headline": "Elizabeth Warren Hits Back At Critics: 'I Am Angry And I Own It'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/elizabeth-warren-angry-and-i-own-it-joe-biden-153510692.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Nov 10 04:31:02 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "If Ben was black, he would've been treated much differently.",
"headline": "Waffle House customers help stranded employee by washing dishes, taking orders: \u2018It was incredible to witness\u2019",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/waf...s-it-was-incredible-to-witness-181924410.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Nov 10 04:07:10 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Yes, because you are racist. Your \"dint\" remark proves that.",
"headline": "Dan Aykroyd Says Bill Murray Will Reprise His Original Role in Ghostbusters 2020",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dan-aykroyd-says-bill-murray-221508202.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Nov 10 04:04:10 UTC 2019"
},

Instagram is the biggest determiner. You gotta be a mega rich chad or well known celebrity. Stay away from instagram models, they will drain the f out you.

100 percent agree, no NT instagram=no social circlemaxxing= OVER.

My only social media is inklers.is

Either they know, by instinct, that you don't have one, either they don't give a shit about you.
This

And even they will not be surprised if you have no account whatsoever. Like "watER is wet".

The only social media I use is Discord for gaming

literally not the case
i see dudes who post nothing but corny reddit memes and 30 followers still get stacies
and vice versa 30k followers and pictures of himself, still sub3
Exceptions confirm the rule

I only use it to jack off.

For real this shit is too true and you guys are straight up missing it and not giving the attention this post deserves

Having under 100 facebook friends like me is also an incel trait. Most your friends consists of relatives, former classmates and online friends. If you say "hi" to your facebook friends in real life then they will ignore you. That happened to me three times.