Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had enough money for one surgery, which one would you get?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Title

I’d certainly get bimax because it could make me look human at least

I wouldn't get one because it would take more than one to fix me :fuk:

Bimaxillary because Jaw = Law, good lower third is the only way to be heard. Funny thing is I've already had this done to me but they fucked up when they moved my upper Jaw forward way too much and left my lower part alone, practically giving me an overbite. It's still not even symmetrical

Last edited:
Go to looksfags

I have a lot of failos, but rhino cuz my nose sticks out to the right side a lot, looks kind of like the letter C

probably hair transplant

I’d use that money to buy a revolver and two bullets, one for me, and one for me in case I miss :feelsrope::fuk: (For the Minecraft gun mod)

None. I would use money to invest in something and chill. Eaten some kebabs and go out with doggos for a long walk summer evening listening to good music

I’d use that money to buy a revolver and two bullets, one for me, and one for me in case I miss :feelsrope::fuk: (For the Minecraft gun mod)
at least you smile in avatar

Skin lightening surgery, I hate having dark brown skin which is literally the colour of shit!

@Zer0/∞

Leg lengthening surgery.

I'm bald nrw - 9999 and i have enough money to afford an hair transplant but i don't want to cuz for whom? for women(parasites) man fuck them dosen't worth it. Women are staying with men just for money or looks basically for what you can provide in terms of LOOKS or RESOURCES and for me this shit is a TURN OFF.

I'm disgusted by humans

I'm gonna buy an RTX 4090.

I want a bimax and can afford it, I'm just scared tbh, the idea that my skull gets sawed apart and held together by screws. Absolute body horror.
I might get another hair transplant, that wasn't too bad.
Also on the menu is punch excision for acne scars, it works really well judging by the pictures.

Skin lightening surgery, I hate having dark brown skin which is literally the colour of shit!

@Zer0/∞

i want a bigger ass. so i can impersonate a wohamn on onlyfans and make buku monee :feelskek: (in gtav)

limb lengthening(6in) so I can become a 6'5 tallfag. Either that or Bimax.
i want a bigger ass. so i can impersonate a wohamn on onlyfans and make buku monee :feelskek: (in gtav)
@Cope_Time and @Broly can relate

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/28/28708.jpg?1648149835 [/UWSL]@Cope_Time and @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/34/34171.jpg?1648176267 [/UWSL]@Broly can relate
jew lies

I really do think that jaw implants would be a big benefit for me. I quit smoking at the beginning of this year, and I plan on picking up my cardio a little bit to improve my regeneration capacity. Once things are going OK, I want to try to get some jaw implants to see if that will change my life. Even if I don't get a girlfriend, I might get a raise just for being better looking.

other - foreskin stretching/restoration so I can fap better and make my dick thicker

None. Surgery is dangerous and not worth it

Lasik. Normal vision is more impactful in my QoL than looks. I'm short and brown, so one single surgery wouldn't do shit in terms of SMV.

Height increasing surgery

I would try to increase my height through surgery so that I could look human or atleast visible.