Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had the means to move to the 3rd world

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Would you do it?

In the third world your currency would go a long way you could probably live and retire comfortably if you're not 0/10 you could start a family

What you forsake the western world for a shot at reproducing?

I already live here and still incel

would i move to a shithole ... hmmm .... let me think ....

no.

Its over for neetcels bro.
We cant do shit besides rotting in our 1 room apartment in our shitty neighberhoods buying mcdonalds like once a month as a "celebration" :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Flag: Brazil on Apple iOS 14.6

already on turd world, it is not better

This would only work for mayocels who go to Southeast Asia

Won't work for ethniccels

Move to shithole. Get wife by offering to take her back. Take her back. Have her leave you shortly after and become another toilet whore in your shit modern country. Repeat.

nice, you’ll become an international cuck

i thought you were going to kill yourself on november 16th:feelswhat:
I was but, I haven't found a streaming platform to use, I haven't found a way to conceal my secrets after the fact, and cause I'm going through some stuff with my mother.

If/when i do it ill make a thread in bunker with the stream link when i do it if i can find consistent platform, or ill just do it regardless (ill make a not on my profile i do that)

Would you do it?

In the third world your currency would go a long way you could probably live and retire comfortably if you're not 0/10 you could start a family

What you forsake the western world for a shot at reproducing?
ngl the third world sounds great. It seems like the ideal place to breed irresponsibly. Backward religion certain helps fuel this game.

ON PAPER though. You may have money to have status in the third world-- but do you have the street smarts to be safe?