Serious if you missed out in college, you messed up your life

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
79d 19h 50m
This post is too brutal. I too missed out on both HS and college. I’m ending it all soon.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
189d 1h 43m
This post is too brutal. I too missed out on both HS and college. I’m ending it all soon.
People who say you should peak in your 30s are coping bluepilled homos

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
189d 1h 43m
True. I went to University and my time came and went. It’s done now.
College was my worst years. And I never made a single friend at community college because community college students never talk

Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
2d 4h 20m
Nah, I don't think so. Maybe my opinion is unpopular but during the period of college I swallowed the Redpill and started to accept I were never going to kiss a girl and to experience sex. By the way, as I accepted it all I started feeling my self esteem increasing because my outcomes from the universitary perspective were increasing more and more. I already knew, as it happened, if I graduated in the most decent time I would have gotten a god job. This is what I achieved. When you have higher purposes in your life girls, relationships and sex turn so pointless. I came to the point to feel pity for everyone who was in a romantic relationship because most of them were not getting good outcomes. They were just distracted, they were getting laid but not going to have a good career.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
189d 1h 43m
@SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
41d 3h 41m
I only read the OP. You should have it in your mind by now that COVID measures like wearing masks, social distancing are going to be permanent. These don't matter for Chad and Stacy who will still get together and have orgies; they are only to torture people anyway.

TBH college is hell, and incels dont belong in the same circles as the privileged sex havers, be they high tier normies or chad slayers, there. If Elliot didn't go to UCSB he would not have done what he did. What I do is try to cope and forget those years of my life.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
189d 1h 43m
I only read the OP. You should have it in your mind by now that COVID measures like wearing masks, social distancing are going to be permanent. These don't matter for Chad and Stacy who will still get together and have orgies; they are only to torture people anyway.

TBH college is hell, and incels dont belong in the same circles as the privileged sex havers, be they high tier normies or chad slayers, there. If Elliot didn't go to UCSB he would not have done what he did. What I do is try to cope and forget those years of my life.
nah i think i could try something

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
18d 11h 38m
If this ain’t the fucking truth. It’s currently looking like I’m headed down the same path, I’m in my second year and I literally haven’t even walked sidebyside with a girl.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
189d 1h 43m
If this ain’t the fucking truth. It’s currently looking like I’m headed down the same path, I’m in my second year and I literally haven’t even walked sidebyside with a girl.
I already went through college. It was awful and the worst years of my life

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
110d 5h 4m
I already went through college. It was awful and the worst years of my life
For me it was just insanely uneventful. I was surrounded by normies and chads and couldn't relate to them

JustinSane

JustinSane

Officer
★★
15d 50m
Or get invited to a party or go with a friend
The social circlepill is overlooked on this forum. A social circle is the key to gain access to more opportunists in life.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 2h 47m
facial attractiveness is the biggest factor in having a happy life

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
189d 1h 43m
The social circlepill is overlooked on this forum. A social circle is the key to gain access to more opportunists in life.
There aren’t any opportunities and social events much after college