Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR if you never had a girl waiting for you to...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
finish your class/work/duties so she can have some time with you, it never began

Izumi.Chiaki.full.911114.jpg

Daily suifuel remind

Brutal suifuel

ngl and not brag but when i repeated 10th grade, there actually was a giga aspie girl that did this rarely but i was too bitter and self hating to notice it.
sorry if its brag but it was literally the only girl that seemingly liked me :feelsbadman:. fast forward 8 years later, still virgin.

Not a foid but my friend waited for me to finish a math test after school once and then we went to his plce and watched a movie it was nice

ngl and not brag but when i repeated 10th grade, there actually was a giga aspie girl that did this rarely but i was too bitter and self hating to notice it.
sorry if its brag but it was literally the only girl that seemingly liked me :feelsbadman:. fast forward 8 years later, still virgin.
What did that feel like, man? That must have been great.

What did that feel like, man? That must have been great.
the thing is, i never realized it until a couple years ago. suifuel indeed. at that point i had brutal acne that ruined my confidence in any way. and all my friends moved on to different schools which made my experience even more bitter and sad. so i never really realized her existence but thinking back just makes it insane suifuel because it could have been my one chance to ascend

the thing is, i never realized it until a couple years ago. suifuel indeed. at that point i had brutal acne that ruined my confidence in any way. and all my friends moved on to different schools which made my experience even more bitter and sad. so i never really realized her existence but thinking back just makes it insane suifuel because it could have been my one chance to ascend
Oh, yeah, it happens. I saw a thread on Reddit where people didn't notice someone liked them until years later. Not me, though.
It's my dream scenario, tbh, to have a borderline retarded or aspie girl have a crush on me, someone who can't really communicate that well.

Thanks for the reminder.

Oh, yeah, it happens. I saw a thread on Reddit where people didn't notice someone liked them until years later. Not me, though.
It's my dream scenario, tbh, to have a borderline retarded or aspie girl have a crush on me, someone who can't really communicate that well.
i have been thinking about her on and off for the last couple years. just makes me want to sui even more since she was literally 0'001% percent of foid.

Tfw I'm an aspie, and I've never gotten even an aspie girl's attention. :feelsrope:

In my fantasy world my doll is waiting and excited for me to come home from work.

:feelscry:

:feelsbadman:

:cryfeels:

:feelsrope:

i have been thinking about her on and off for the last couple years. just makes me want to sui even more since she was literally 0'001% percent of foid.
do you know how she's doing nowadays?

How old are you now?

How old are you now?
Just do the math. First-time 10th grader would be 15-16, repeater would be 16-17, 8 years later is 24-25.

there actually was a giga aspie girl that did this rarely
but i was too bitter and self hating to notice it.
the thing is, i never realized it until a couple years ago
So you realized when you were about 22-23?

What made you realize it?

Did someone tell you she was waiting for you?

Last edited: