Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you pay a guy to rate your face it's already over

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
JFL imagine paying someone to tell you things you already know. That your ugly, worthless, useless, you'll die a virgin. Like just look at yourself in the mirror or just look at how people treat you. If you pay someone(ecspecially a heterosexual male) to rate your face that shows you don't have confidence and you dont have confidence because you have not recieved any positive feedback in your life and you havent recieved any postive feedback in your life because your ugly. Do you think harry styles or brad pitt would buy a face rating? No because they already know that theres millions of foids lusting over them....... Also if you wanna pay a guy to rate you, atleast pay someone who knows what their doing or actually knows what females find attractive lmao

Somebody was rated as a sub-5 by Wheat Waffles. JFL.

some people are so severely autistic but they are a 10/10 chad and they cant tell that they are a chad because of their autism

wheat waffles is a grifting faggot.

Assess face is low IQ. You don't need to assess your face. The treatment that women give you at the exact moment they meet you is enough to know if it's over or not.

Honestly your experiences should do the talking, I have never asked for a face rating since it's me been made very clear within my experiences via body language, verbally etc am an ugly piece of shit girls have conveyed that message to me since kindergarten age.

Assess face is low IQ. You don't need to assess your face. The treatment that women give you at the exact moment they meet you is enough to know if it's over or not.
This
The real life gauge gives you a complete picture. Height, pheromones, voice depth, everything will be accounted for. OP is correct that if you're desperate enough to end up in blackpill spheres looking for ratings, it's already over.

JFL at paying somebody to rate your face especially another guy, sounds pretty cucked to Me.

The funny thing is WW has a video where he flat out tells people that, and yet dipshits still pay him to do face ratings.

10000 bitcoins

You only need to look at how foids treat you. Their brain is wired so that it can sort out incels vs chads within milliseconds.
If they treat you like shit are making expressions of disgust just seeing you then there is your rating: sub five incel tier.