Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you posted in this thread u going to jail

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
jfl at this nothing illigal has been said or done this shows how dumb these ppl are

While government organizations talk to each other, why do they believe everyone lives in the USA?

While government organizations talk to each other, why do they believe everyone lives in the USA?

all incels must be from the usa right?

so many fellowcels in the screenshot and i didn't make it :feels::feels::feels:

haha this is really funny and slightly amusing also yes

Jfl at these plebit morons. They think we think this for no reason. We wouldn't see this as good if we weren't treated the way we were. We see this (or at least I do, cant speak for everyone) as cope because he has had enough torment and stood up for himself the only way he saw fit. The only way you can truly stop someone from being a dick, smug, degenerate, asshole is by killing them off. Why do you think the death sentence exists? Everything has a reason behind it and plebiters are to retarded to realize that we have a reason to look up to this. Because we know we will never do it ourselves but there are people out there standing up for us

Jfl at these plebit morons. They think we think this for no reason. We wouldn't see this as good if we weren't treated the way we were. We see this (or at least I do, cant speak for everyone) as cope because he has had enough torment and stood up for himself the only way he saw fit. The only way you can truly stop someone from being a dick, smug, degenerate, asshole is by killing them off. Why do you think the death sentence exists? Everything has a reason behind it and plebiters are to retarded to realize that we have a reason to look up to this. Because we know we will never do it ourselves but there are people out there standing up for us
high iq

all incels must be from the usa right?
USA ppl think the world is usa, the school system there teaches nothing of what's going on outside the country, geography other than a us map is non existent & news media is very insular, add to this the whole US&A is #1 good guy, you get a superiority complex.

Prison life mogs my current life.