Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you started dating a girl, what would you do about your lack of friends/social media?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
How would you explain away this stuff? What would you say to her? Even if I get a foid to date me, I don’t know how I’m suppose to get around this stuff.

Nothing to do

Why would she need to know about my friend status or even my social status?
I can easily say my "friends" are people I've met online and not specifically say they're people I talk to online.

"Got any friends around here?"
"Yeah, but he's usually busy. We call him BITG in our inner circle."

As for social media I really don't think it's weird to say I'm not interested in social media. Especially as this is not a preference but more of how foids are these days. There's no way a feminist foid would be interested in any of us as they hate men completely meaning a leftist female we have less t han 0% chance on while everyone else we have maybe a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of ever finding anyone as an incel.

Just say you don't trust how social media is these days and you try to keep out of it. I think that would seem fine. I mean if you have your friends and contacts online by other means like let's say you join a bunch of discords and maybe join twitter to join some random people, it should work.

say you went to college far away and none of your friends live in the area. or that you concentrate so much on work that you don't have time for a big social life.

Just find a girl who doesn't like social media either. Ooops... 404.

say you went to college far away and none of your friends live in the area. or that you concentrate so much on work that you don't have time for a big social life.
Why would she need to know about my friend status or even my social status?
I can easily say my "friends" are people I've met online and not specifically say they're people I talk to online.

"Got any friends around here?"
"Yeah, but he's usually busy. We call him BITG in our inner circle."

As for social media I really don't think it's weird to say I'm not interested in social media. Especially as this is not a preference but more of how foids are these days. There's no way a feminist foid would be interested in any of us as they hate men completely meaning a leftist female we have less t han 0% chance on while everyone else we have maybe a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of ever finding anyone as an incel.

Just say you don't trust how social media is these days and you try to keep out of it. I think that would seem fine. I mean if you have your friends and contacts online by other means like let's say you join a bunch of discords and maybe join twitter to join some random people, it should work.
I don’t think any of these excuses your brought up would work. She would think I’m weird low status loser and break it off with me. Kek

I don’t think any of these excuses your brought up would work. She would think I’m weird low status loser and break it off with me. Kek
I mean. It's not like I would have a chance to find out, so I can only go by theory.
That and I know how fucked up foids are, but my head still trying to think of them as logical beings that talk logical and common sense.

Stupid, I know, but I can't think like an illogical idiot so it's hard to think like a foid.

If you admit it, she'll immediately know that you are low value.

God I am fuck all. I really am.

If its the city I grew up in, I will say that my friends moved out. Otherwise I can just give the "I'm new here" excuse.
This ^^, there is a reason why a lot of foids today use instagram for dating, its so that they can be sure they are dating a high value man(chad).

I was literally getting fucked by the unfairness of life the moment I was born in the form of streptococcus

Something tells me that a girl wouldn't be too worried about my lack of social media

20200302 202000

as if they care
suppose there's a chad lone wolf out there, do you think girls would care about his social media status? they'd think "oh he's such a predator!" or "he's so shy, what a cutie!"

As per every normie's advice, nothing. Just be yourself!!
I'm not gonna drive myself insane pretending to be a braindead normie who obsesses over gossip of celebrities or friends hours a day

Depends on how old you are, I think no friends hurts Youngcels more. The older you get I think there's an expectation that everyone kind of goes in their own direction and there isn't as much time for a social life.

Depends on how old you are, I think no friends hurts Youngcels more. The older you get I think there's an expectation that everyone kind of goes in their own direction and there isn't as much time for a social life.
As per every normie's advice, nothing. Just be yourself!!
I'm not gonna drive myself insane pretending to be a braindead normie who obsesses over gossip of celebrities or friends hours a day
as if they care
suppose there's a chad lone wolf out there, do you think girls would care about his social media status? they'd think "oh he's such a predator!" or "he's so shy, what a cutie!"

Early twenties

I would lie about everything to this hypothetical foid gf. She would be too dumb to see through my bullshit so it’d work no problem

I'd just say it never began.

How would you explain away this stuff? What would you say to her? Even if I get a foid to date me, I don’t know how I’m suppose to get around this stuff.
Tell her you refuse to use Twitter/FB because of how they unfairly treat conservatives.

Just say you have informal friends but none close enough worthy of meeting her.

/smooth

If I had a gf, I'd at least be high normie / Chadlite tier. Good-looking guys don't need to explain this, only low-tier normies and incels need to justify themselves for their lifestyle.

Just find one or two irl friends and if she asks you about it respond by saying that you prefer to have a few good friends instead of large friend groups. As for the social media part, you can just say that you deleted it for whatever reason.

Pay a complex team of actors to pretend to be your family, friends and acquaintances. Eventually she finds out she's on the Truman show but by then it's too late. You've got her.

I would admit to having a personality disorder that made me a highly reclusive and asocial person.
If that is a deal breaker for her, then i am very happy to put it up front since this incompability wouldve turned our relationship into mutual hell anyways.

Nothing. Accept that I’m not a normie, or fuck off.

I would be honest and say I don't care about having friends, I'm fine being alone. It's not a good idea to show weakness or admit you can't make friends.

I would lie about everything to this hypothetical foid gf. She would be too dumb to see through my bullshit so it’d work no problem
Provided you were good looking enough. Personality detector jamming and all that.

If I had a gf, I'd at least be high normie / Chadlite tier. Good-looking guys don't need to explain this, only low-tier normies and incels need to justify themselves for their lifestyle.
Damn high IQ tbh.
Just find one or two irl friends and if she asks you about it respond by saying that you prefer to have a few good friends instead of large friend groups. As for the social media part, you can just say that you deleted it for whatever reason.
High IQ as well.

Id say i dont use social media, but iam to be perceived as a social loser and an incel regardless of what i say.

as if they care

I’d just say all my friends died in a bus crash theory

There is a 0% chance the former would happen, and if my some miracle it did then the latter would be irrelevant, as if a girl can get past my looks my lack of a social life is barely an issue.

Yeah, lie.

You can try to be honest and maybe some narcissict insecure whore would like it. Some foids claim to like guys with no social media presence. (They don't have competition then), however you still need to match looks criteria regardless, as usual.
Best course of action... "I deleted mine" is the best excuse

I know it's difficult. I haven't had any friends since I was around 15 but any female is likely to bail out when she finds out that you don't have any friends. It's inevitable.

Ive been trying to socialcirclemaxx, but as for the lack of social media idk.

Yeah, lie.

You can try to be honest and maybe some narcissict insecure whore would like it. Some foids claim to like guys with no social media presence. (They don't have competition then), however you still need to match looks criteria regardless, as usual.

Best course of action... "I deleted mine" is the best excuse

I'd just fuck her as often as I can until she figures out I'm not a normie.

That matters? Well, fuck.

"I just don't use those sites, who cares they're full of fucking nerds anyway lmao"
That would be my hail mary attempt at making it not look like a big deal. Then she says "But I use those sites" and walk away from me.

I'd pretend I do it for some made up bullshit reason like avoiding toxicity or something that blocks my chakras or whatever. Women eat up stupid shit if there's a fake spiritual reason for it.

Nothing because there is no way in hell I'll ever date a western women in my life the reason being twofold one none of them would date me and two I despise the modern social culture and I would never engage in any of it to please some hole fuck that I got my own dignity my own goals that I'm willing to put above my own life let alone some worthless hoes, fuck that shit. I'm sure there are exceptions but I doubt I'll ever get a chance to date one.

Fuck western women. Literally If I could.

Who the fuck cares. Dumbest thing you can do is let a foid into any areas of your life that aren't necessary for attainment of vag. Not that it's going to happen with anyone on here....

as if they care

much more worried about lack of sex experience and kissing experience.