Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW If you suicidal don't click for your own good

What does that even say? hispanicels.is

Girls like to self-harm for attention (chad only btw)

We gotta stop posting blood/gore without warning. We just gotta.

she ruined her perfect ass with a picture of a dead man she never met with stinky teeth and bad breath lmao

What does that even say? hispanicels.is

It isn't in Spanish probably in Italian but I'm assuming Chad telling them to cut them self
Message forwarded
From Luca
there's a girl who literally cut off her nipple for me 4:30pm
Message forwarded
From Luca
who wants to see???? 4.30pm
Message forwarded
From Luca
Damn if they ban me, I want to flex my ewhores
4.37pm
Message forwarded
From Astra
what they want, it's true, the more beautiful you are the more you have a small advantage

4.55pm

Message forwarded
From Luca
there's a girl who literally cut off her nipple for me 4:30pm
I can't even get a girl to engage in conversation with me fuck these darktriadmaxxed chads.

20% Needed nsfw tag
Free my nigga he dindu nuffin, how is this nsfw?

Rare case of chads helping us

this is funny tbh. Let chad tell them to kill themselves :lul:

@GeckoBus was right, women are psychopaths.

@GeckoBus was right, women are psychopaths.
yeah chads have all these crazy stories how foids threaten to kill themselves over them and shit
on looksmax this dude said he fucked tons of girls and some girls think they are a couple after one fuck in back of his car
like they are insane

Translate this dumbass nigga

I don't know what's even the point in lying to us telling us that looks are subjective or that as long as you treat women as human beings you will have an opportunity, don't they realize we learn from our own experiences and if what they say doesn't match our experience then we will think it's BS????? Is this Chad treating women like human beings?????

At this point, this post doesn't even phase me

water, foids would even kill themselves or others for a bit Chad's attention

would any of you even want to be with a foid mentally ill enough to do this?

I am good I am already suicidal from acknowledging the fact that no girl wants anything to do with my dick. I can't even get friendzoned. I rot in my room overdrinking overmasturbating while chad gets messages like "can't wait to suck your dick babe. i am horny come fuck me *pussy pic*".

Ngl, I kinda already knew Women would do all that for a Chad, they’d probably kill mfs for the guy if he’s good looking enough.

dnr. Speak English, bitch.

I'm moderator and been a long time in selfharm community (cutting myself). There's really a lot of girls cutting themselves, their boobs and feet, seeking chads' attention. I'm still incel because no one cares about selfharming ugly manlet.

I'm moderator and been a long time in selfharm community (cutting myself). There's really a lot of girls cutting themselves, their boobs and feet, seeking chads' attention. I'm still incel because no one cares about selfharming ugly manlet.
You should ban every foid from joining then, their problems are faked for attention

this is insane
why women would prefer a junkie serial killer instead of a nice gentelmen
Because you won't pass on your personality to children.

Absolute and utter suifuel I hate my miserable life

what the shit. where are the serial killers they need to murk em.