Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you wait for foids to approach you you're a faggot

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★
What's up with some users here literally waiting for girls to approach them? I'm dumbfounded whenever I hear that shit. Most girls are too shy approach chad directly, let alone normies. What on Earth are some incels here expecting waiting for a girl to approach them? I feel like if this is the cause of your "inceldom" you were never really incel and instead just a high inhib pussy. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Agreed

Fucking volcels never even got rejected and still claim 'muh muh incel'

Fucking volcel faggots

Agreed

Fucking volcel faggots
Oooo no foids approach me I'm so inkwell :feelsohh: :feelsohh: wtf lmfao shit gmfu

I tried to approach roasties but they rejected me, but I still saw them approach other good looking men.

Last edited:
@Pancakecel thots

Inb4 "if you aren't a 9.99/10 7'2 ultrachad and don't get sucked off on the sidewalk without moving a muscle you're truecel"

Im too socially akward all the times I have tried have been ridiculous

No because if girls like you they will approach you and make it obvious they like you in that way. Most dating is done online now days, approaching is how you get in trouble for harassment, nobody approaches anymore.

Nigga this is literally majority of the forum:lul:.

No because if girls like you they will approach you and make it obvious they like you in that way.
They still won't ask you themselves they just make it easier jfl. Have you ever interacted with those things?

ngl girls approach guys all the time. My brother mogs me and he has women openly flirt with him and try to engage him. He isn't even a Chad, he is Chad-lite/upper tier normie.

@Pancakecel thots
Wet, many people here are probably average/ above average looking but mentally retarded, so just have never bothered trying basic shit like cold approaching. Mongoloids

They still won't ask you themselves they just make it easier jfl. Have you ever interacted with those things?
No because Im too ugly for them to want to. I can see them making conversations and flirting with the nearest chad or status maxxed normie though!

Women won´t approach men below the looks level ´Chad Lite´.

Stop coping, at least on this forum. Toilets easily approach handsome guys.
Not my main point, it's still retarded for an incel to claim he's one without getting rejected at all.

This reads like faggot. Can´t jite describe exactly.... lack of a better word IT sailor!

I've been rejected many times but youre coping. If you have to approach, im sorry to say, it NEVER BEGAN for you.

I've been rejected many times but youre coping. If you have to approach, im sorry to say, it NEVER BEGAN for you.
:feelsseriously: they don't even approach normie tier men.

I tried to approach roasties but they rejected me, but I still saw them approach other good looking men.
She'll touch his arm and keep the conversation going for longer. Shit-tests will be simpler and easier for him to pass.

But when I approach, they close their eyes. If I tap their shoulder, they pretend as if they didn't feel it. If I try to dance with them, they'll look towards the roof with the facial expression of dismay. What's the antonym of IOI? Because with me, there's never been a genuine IOI.

I have social anxiety, and I’ve approached foids in the past, and all of them have rejected me.

@Simba did you tell that slut yet

:feelsseriously: they don't even approach normie tier men.
Tbh, approaching is a way to figure out if youre incel tbh, but these days, it seems like foids dont want to be approached by subhumans. My rejections were too brutal, so maybe that is influencing my opinion. If I knew the blackpill before I approached, I probably would not have approached.

I have social anxiety, and I’ve approached foids in the past, and all of them have rejected me.
At least you've tried and confirmed. I've been rejected only in high school too.

Its their reaction when you apprroach them that counts. I no longer approach, but its justified because foids are repulsed by my mere presence.
That's fair. It's just some users here have foids giggling and smiling around them and still say they're incel like nigga :feelsseriously: OwariDa comes to mind.

you are coping tho, women do approach. Saw it many times

Agreed

Fucking volcel faggots
foids dont even want to approach a manlet like me if I try to approach them they will call the police plus i am ugly. What's the point ? If you did not ascend at high school it's over.

Ive approached alot in my young days and i always got rejected or lead on for no reason other than swift entertainment.

As a manlet no point in approaching because 90% of the times you re auto rejected

Ive approached alot in my young days and i always got rejected or lead on for no reason other than swift entertainment.

As a manlet no point in approaching because 90% of the times you re auto rejected
5'9 and above or you're not human according to women :foidSoy:

Not faggots, but rather bluepilled behavior.

What's up with some users here literally waiting for girls to approach them? I'm dumbfounded whenever I hear that shit. Most girls are too shy approach chad directly, let alone normies. What on Earth are some incels here expecting waiting for a girl to approach them? I feel like if this is the cause of your "inceldom" you were never really incel and instead just a high inhib pussy. :feelsseriously:
Yeah, I've tried approaching girls many times. You can't know unless you try.

Not my main point, it's still retarded for an incel to claim he's one without getting rejected at all.
It depends on his looks, I guess. If you're sub5, there's no need to approach them to know it's over for you.

cope ,chads get approached by foids everyday

When every interaction you have with strangers (including foids) goes bad you sort of just learn not try that again.

I remember i tried talking to a foid on the bus and she literally straight up ignored me.

Stop coping, at least on this forum. Toilets easily approach handsome guys.
Not everyone gets to be a "handsome guy" genius.

Normie men dont have the luxury to sit back and wait. They go after it until they succeed.

Good old normie cope and gaslighting if foids want you they will approach you and they will fuck you no more shame today
Youre the faggot thinking you need to approach

Good old normie cope and gaslighting if foids want you they will approach you and they will fuck you no more shame today
Youre the faggot thinking you need to approach
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Nope

This is the problem with imbeciles like you. You stay inside all day, never stepping foot a outside and believe all the chad memes when dudes who look like your dad still get more pussy than you do.

ngl girls approach guys all the time. My brother mogs me and he has women openly flirt with him and try to engage him. He isn't even a Chad, he is Chad-lite/upper tier normie.
OP has no clue about real life this is no longer 1950, foids are the same as men they are wearing pants and are told to be aggressive and can't do no wrong it's obvious that their behavior have changed and saw it multiple times irl they are not scared of approaching good looking guys, their shyness is also fake most of the time.